Main Menu

2024 Awards Update

Started by TomZ, December 20, 2023, 08:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Quote from: TomZ on January 01, 2024, 12:31:10 AM...Please be advised that parking space at the venue is very limited. Being located in the Netherlands the only travel method allowed is by bicycle...

You're going to regret imposing that rule when we all turn up in white lycra bike shorts without undercrackers...

:wacko:

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

I'll ride a selection of my bikes, and I'd better start now, it'll take that long to get there at my age!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rheged

Quote from: TomZ on January 01, 2024, 12:31:10 AMGentlemen,

A quick update on the Whiffies 2024 awards procedure.
Please be advised that parking space at the venue is very limited. Being located in the Netherlands the only travel method allowed is by bicycle.
The Academy

Would the Academy accept arrival by barge?  Or on a cheese sledge carried by two stout fellows recruited from Alkmaar cheese market.?
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Steel Penguin

i thought we were going to be arriving via point to point teleportation this year  :banghead:    im in discussion with a friendly very fast picket  ( the something something gravitas)  it was saying that due to special circumstances they could do us all a realy great deal  ;D  :o
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Joe C-P

I shall arrive by gyrocopter, wacky yet graceful in my descent.
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

DogfighterZen

I'll ride my BMX over there... may end up being late as i might get distracted by some set of stairs with a rail or a nice wall to ride on... and that means i may end up having to stop by the local hospital before i get there...  ;D
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

McColm

Are there any electric charging points provided?

Steel Penguin

there were some on the bathroom  mirrors for razors last year i think  :o
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

tc2324

Looking forward to it Tom  :thumbsup:
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

TomZ

Dear members,

There are just another 5 days to vote!
Already we have more votes than most recent years.
Please get your votes in before the 28th!

The Academy
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

TomZ

Dear members,

There are just another 3 days to vote for the 2024 whiffies!!
Already we have more votes than most recent years.
Please get your votes in before the 28th!

The Academy

TomZ

Dear members,

Just one day left to vote for the 2024 Whiffie awards.
I will be taking down the polls tomorrow evening.

The awards show will be on the 9th of March.

The Academy

TomZ

Well,

The voting is done. The polls have now been taken down.

I will now count all the bribes votes and prepare for the awards show on the 9th of March.
The show will start around 20:00 CET.

I hope to see you all there!

The Academy

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter