My stash just grew again 2024

Started by Spey_Phantom, December 31, 2023, 12:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: Gondor on July 31, 2024, 12:37:54 AM
Quote from: Rick Lowe on July 30, 2024, 11:06:04 PMJust had delivered a Scalextric Capri 3, so that'll make the road car conversion a lot easier than trying to reconfigure the Sideways Racer Group 3 body I have.

A decent looking Capri, not that new thing that Ford have just launched, which it should be, launched that is!

Gondor

In the real world and many moons ago I had a girlfriend who had a 3 Litre Capri. Doesn't/didn't mean a thing to me, but it was flippin' scary going round corners  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Martin H

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 31, 2024, 05:38:07 AM
Quote from: zenrat on July 31, 2024, 04:08:01 AMIn my car, waiting to be snuck through the house and into my stash, there is one of these.

Best of luck sir  :thumbsup:

If he goes radio silent after this we will have a fair idea that he got caught by SWMBO.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

NARSES2

Quote from: Martin H on July 31, 2024, 05:40:45 AM
Quote from: zenrat on July 31, 2024, 04:08:01 AMIn my car, waiting to be snuck through the house and into my stash, there is one of these.

If he goes radio silent after this we will have a fair idea that he got caught by SWMBO.

Unless of course she decides to infiltrate the Board after dealing with him and passing on all the intelligence gathered to the United Wives/Girfriends of Modellers Action Group ?  ;)  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 31, 2024, 05:43:11 AM

Unless of course she decides to infiltrate the Board after dealing with him and passing on all the intelligence gathered to the United Wives/Girfriends of Modellers Action Group ?  ;)  ;D

UWAGMAG - United Wives And Girlfriends of Modellers Action Group ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Gondor

Just received from Hobby Search Japan at 20:15 after attempted deliveries etc since Friday  :banghead:

1 x 1/144 Fujimi IJA Super Heavy Bomber Fugaku Kai

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Wardukw

Quote from: chrisonord on July 31, 2024, 04:11:38 AM

I would like one if those in 72nd scale, me likey :wub:
I want one in 1/1 scale 😆
Damn these are cool 😎
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

jcf

Quote from: Old Wombat on July 31, 2024, 07:21:35 AM

USOWAG (United Significant Others of Modellers Action Group) would probably be more appropriate because modelling is a hobby that attracts all sorts
of people.
;)

NARSES2

Quote from: jcf on July 31, 2024, 01:47:07 PM

USOWAG (United Significant Others of Modellers Action Group) would probably be more appropriate because modelling is a hobby that attracts all sorts
of people.
;)

True  ;D

Old Wombat

Quote from: jcf on July 31, 2024, 01:47:07 PM

of people.
;)

:thumbsup:

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Gondor

Try not to look smug or she will suspect that you have done something that you want to keep from her.

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

Gondor

Quote from: Gondor on July 31, 2024, 12:21:24 PMJust received from Hobby Search Japan at 20:15 after attempted deliveries etc since Friday  :banghead:

1 x 1/144 Fujimi IJA Super Heavy Bomber Fugaku Kai

Gondor

I was wrong about this item, it was not the item that Parcel Force has been trying to deliver since Friday, I got home to find a card through the door saying that the parcel was at my local Postal Office! So I eventually got my mits on the following

1 x 1/72 Modelsvit 72053 Mirage 4000. I intend to turn this into a Mirage 4000N using parts from a Modelsvit Mirage 2000D, some Model Art Decals and a resin bucket of instant sunshine.

Gondor

killnoizer

Last week i startet this big beast

You cannot view this attachment.

And i found this in the local ads , never tought about that type, but now it will be build ORIGINAL  :thumbsup:

You cannot view this attachment.

And also got a old Revell Fokker triplane, the Red Baron in 1:24 
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

Wardukw

Mails been good this morning.
In it is this lot ..

1/24 BMW 535i in Warsteiner markings..it's a cheap model with solid axles ..it's already built but for a buck fifty it's a good score.  ;D

1/48th AIMS Ju88 C6 day figther update set for a ICM kit ..it will go on a Dragon one .

1/35th Takom Krupp 420mm Big Bertha..man o man thus is a big fecking model..alot bigger than the box art would suggest even a 35th figure on it ..sweet 😀

And last but no means least
1/35th I love it M1014 MAN tractor with a M747 semi trailer tank transporter..now this I've wanted for yrs  😍 😀
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .