My stash just grew again 2024

Started by Spey_Phantom, December 31, 2023, 12:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howard of Effingham

From the Peterborough show last Sunday.....

These two items in the raffle with the second going to Martin Higgs for his father.

Revell Ta152H 1/72
3d printed Landyrover

From the traders....
Airfix Me-410 1/72 new tool kit which looks da biz
An assortment of resin and etchy bits

And from Frei.ghtdog

a parcel filled with Instant Sunshine
Keeper of George the Cat.

The Wooksta!

A Dragon Fw Ta 152H arrived this morning, along with a Dragon Ta 152C.  The H was won on eBay on Friday, the C on Sunday.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Old Wombat

Ta 152s seem to be popular, lately. ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Old Wombat on March 06, 2024, 12:07:26 AMTa 152s seem to be popular, lately. ;)

What's not to like? (yeah the whole Regime Thing, but other than that...)

Old Wombat

Quote from: Rick Lowe on March 06, 2024, 12:21:54 AM
Quote from: Old Wombat on March 06, 2024, 12:07:26 AMTa 152s seem to be popular, lately. ;)

What's not to like? (yeah the whole Regime Thing, but other than that...)

With me being more of a fan of the radial engined Fw.190's? Quite a bit. ;D

But it was more of an observation than a critique. ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

Except there aren't any left, they're all up in Wooksta City now.   ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 06, 2024, 04:19:32 AM

Except there aren't any left, they're all up in Wooksta City now.   ;D
Luckily here on trademe there's a crowd based in Aus which sells a heap of Hobbyboss kits ..amongst em ..Ta-152s ..many versions of it ..yep I've got at least one  ;D  :thumbsup:
And a few D12 FW-190s as well  <_<
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Gondor

Arrived today

From Newland Models

1 x 1/35 Newland Models NM24 NBC Pack & Cam Net

From Scale Model Shop

1 x 1/72 Academy 12488 IDF AH-64A

HATAKA  Blue Line: Scale Models Basic Colours Set, Consists of B100 Jet Black, B101 Traffic White, B106 Gunmetal, B003 Silver, B102 Signal Blue, B221 Willow Green, B103 Traffic Red & B104 Traffic Yellow.

From Hannants

1 x 1/72 Airfix A02105 Folland Gnat T.1.  TSRJoe said something about camouflaged aircraft with trainer bands for TSR.2 training  :thumbsup:
2 x 1/72 LF Models LF3D7210 AS.11 air-to-surface missile, 2 per pack
1 x Modeldecal MD085
1 x 1/72 Master AM72-079 Gloster Javelin Pitot Tubes
2 x 1/72 Master AM72-081 Hawker Siddeley Buccaneer Pitpt Tube & Refueling Probe
1 x 1/72 Reskit RS72-0127 Buccaneer S2 wheels set
1 x 1/72 Scale Aircraft Conversions 72173 Blackburn Buccaneer S.2C Landing Gear

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Wardukw

Well it was Wednesday yesterday here ..and in Australia strangely  ;D  and it's turned into one of those days ...happily and badly at the same time .
I'll explain..went to my FLHS for a lookin and walked out with this lot ..all 35th scale and all built..badly.
Tamiya King Tiger
Tamiya Wespe..really not good 😐
Tamiya Hunting Panther
Dragon Panther ll
Dragon Hunting Tiger
So that was nice ..good fodder  ;)
But there's more ..so fecking much more  :o
Stopped at a mates place to pick up the stuff I mentioned 2 weeks back and it grew guys..by alot .
This is the pile ..aircraft first..
48th first
AMT F7F3 Tigercat
AMT F7F3N Tigercat
Academy HH60D Blackhawk
Italeri TR1 A/B with a resin Cutting edge U2R ASARS II nose .
Academy SU27 Flanker B with a huge amount of resin upgrades including a twin seat conversion and a full single resin cockpit..exhausts..afterburners which move..tails and rudders and wheels ..and alot more than that  :o
Now bigger stuff .
1/35th Trumpeter Mil 24V Hind E
1/32nd Academy F16 SUFA ..missing its wings..emailed Academy to see if replacements are possible as this is a gift and no kidding..for $40 bucks I ain't complaining 😉
1/32nd Tamiya F4J ..don't get excited cause this is umm well 90% not there ..it's just the fuselage but the goodies ..Resin bits ..it's got 2 sets of CAM Mk82 bombs with fuse extenders ..2 sets of CAM multiple ejector racks ..and don't know the brand but a full replacement cockpit..a pe set I can't read plus a Eduard detail set .

Now 35th scale  :o
Accurate Armour Scammell Commander tractor..not complete..no chassis but most of the cab is there with a heap of other parts  ;D
Tamiya M60A1 with reactive armour
Academy Merkava Mkll .
Trumpeter M198 155mm gun ..early version
Dragon M1A1 AIM Abrams
Dragon T80 w/ERA
Revell M977 HEMTT truck..looks like the Italeri kit but with MLRS pods.
AFV Club IDF SHOT Kal Centurion..parts kit..alot of goodies  :thumbsup:
Dragon Hunting Tiger..Henschel production type
Dragon T80U  smt 1989

That's it for now ..now the bad thing..absolutely no idea where to put this lot  :unsure:
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

DogfighterZen

Phill, for a lot of folks, that's a whole stash on it's own... :o  ;D  :thumbsup:

All the talk about Drakens got me spending more money... On it's way, a Hasegawa 1/48 J35 F/J with  a set of masks for the canopy and wheels from New Ware and also waiting for a bunch of mask sets for other kits.
Also, reserved for a later order, a Kinetic 1/48 Mirage 2000C.
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Wardukw on March 06, 2024, 11:05:38 AMThat's it for now ..now the bad thing..absolutely no idea where to put this lot  :unsure:

Assuming you needed a truck to get it all home it's easy. Just leave them in the truck.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Rheged

Quote from: Wardukw on March 06, 2024, 11:05:38 AMThat's it for now ..now the bad thing..absolutely no idea where to put this lot  :unsure:

Some of you may recall  the philosophical hypothesis and  book  "Parkinson's Law"  which states that Work expands to fill the time available...............the Whiffworld  equivalent is that    Stashes expand to copiously overfill the space available. Even if you have a blue police box as a storage unit  your stash will outgrow the space.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Wardukw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 06, 2024, 11:54:16 AM

Assuming you needed a truck to get it all home it's easy. Just leave them in the truck.  ;D
Scarey thing is..this is the second to last pile..there's more coming in 2 weeks ..gonna be another long day again ..after getting this lot off me mate Glen I got home at 9:10pm ..I got up at 5am ..im feeling it today 😌  ;)

Captain Canada

Local Yokel was selling kits on FB. I snagged a 72nd scale Hobbycraft Grumman Tracker for 15 bucks. A bit of a dog of a kit, but couldn't pass it up.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

killnoizer

I catch a nice Tamiya sdkfz , but i need two of the droptanks in the picture ( 1:35 ,  each 185 mm long )  .  And i need them in parts , not fixed together .

You cannot view this attachment.

You cannot view this attachment.

It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/