Started by Spey_Phantom, December 31, 2023, 12:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcf

Like Stefano Marchetti's Bugatti-Tesla?
;D
Bugatti-Tesla

You cannot view this attachment.

Wardukw

Quote from: jcf on April 01, 2024, 11:09:55 AMLike Stefano Marchetti's Bugatti-Tesla?
;D
Bugatti-Tesla

Wow 👌 👏 😍
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

killnoizer

That's not of this world .  Incredible paint job , have you seen his other stuff ?
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

The Chaos

PR19_Kit

I bet the Berlin model shops LOVE seeing you walk in the door.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

McColm

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 02, 2024, 02:14:13 AMI bet the Berlin model shops LOVE seeing you walk in the door.  ;D

I think I'll get shares  ;D

I've fond memories of that Monogram Do 17
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 02, 2024, 07:56:13 AMI've fond memories of that Monogram Do 17

Yes, a superb kit, even now it would still sell, rivets or no rivets.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Had a email this morning which was quite nice 😀
Turns out a won a auction for a F-100 Super Sabre by Monogram in 48th .
Been hunting one down for a very long time now ..they've been out there here but the prices have been nuts ..nuts to the tune of $90+ NZ  :o
I scored this for $53  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Gondor

Received today

1 x 1/72 AGB 72005 BAC Canberra B.2/T.4 Interior Detail Set

1 x 1/72 Air-Graphic Models AC-302 Rushton Winch and Towed Target Set

1 x 1/72 Freightdog Models FSD720015 Gods of Sea and Fire decals for The Neptune & Vulcan in RAF Service

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

MikoLee

My first kit from Dora Wings, I do like an 'interesting' slightly unusual subject and this  world absolute speed record holder and first over a 1000mph British research aircraft fits the bill quite nicely!

I bought it direct from the manufacturer supporting our eastern European cousins who are keeping Putin at bay from his wicked empire building!

Dora wings are in Dnipro perilously close to the front line! The kit came carefully wrapped in clingfilm, I suppose to protect the kit box from moisture damage should the sturdy cardboard box it was snugly enclosed in should become wet?

Postage was quite expensive and took a while but Ukraine has more pressing concerns than posting stuff to the UK so I can forgive them that, I'm just grateful they take the time to produce great kits like this for us to play with!

Miko (Slava Ukraini!)

DogfighterZen

Got his today... :mellow:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

NARSES2

Must admit I do like the look of that Fairey Delta  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor

Received today from Hereward3D.co.uk

Very chuffed as that makes the last major enhancement other than needing to get some nickel-plated tube of a very small size to go inside the 3D-printed undercarriage I have from the same source.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

PR19_Kit

For some reason Hereward3D's 'Shop' section of their web site seems to only sell clothes...........  :-\

Regards
Kit