45 squadron F-84F

Started by chrisonord, January 01, 2024, 09:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

This is my nearly completed, as I noticed an ejector seat warning sign had gone walk about as I photographed the build. The aircraft is depicted as a 44 squadron aircraft in 1976, based at RAF witterington, just before the squadron disbanded. In real life they were flying Hunter FGA9's so similar roles. The kit is the old, and an original 1975 Italaerei kit, as it was spelled. It went together nicely, so happy with that, and I didn't bother sanding down the raised panel lines as I knew my hairy stick paint daubing would soften them out :rolleyes:
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

chrisonord

A few more pictures of the F-84F. I have yet to reapply some ejector seat warning decals, but I will when I am in the mood for decalling.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 08, 2024, 06:03:56 AMLooks good Chris
Thankyou Chris. I was going to wait until I moved before building it, but thought the better of it. For an old kit, it went together nicely.