Luft 46 BMW turbo prop engines

Started by chrisonord, January 18, 2024, 01:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

I am having 2 pairs of these engines printed for a future what if captured Amerika bomber, they are contra prop BMW turbo props in 1/72nd scale, and I hsve some of the guy's other work too which is very nice. The bombs are 500 lb MK 82's  which he printed at the same time.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

frank2056

Nice prints! What printer did you use?

Clearly you're working up to the "I bought a 3D printer and I'm going to use the full build plate" level.

chrisonord

Quote from: frank2056 on January 19, 2024, 12:51:06 PMNice prints! What printer did you use?

Clearly you're working up to the "I bought a 3D printer and I'm going to use the full build plate" level.
I didn't make them Frank, someone who makes Philipine air force and army stuff on facebook printed them for me.

The Wooksta!

BMW 109-028?  The pure jet version, the 018, was intended for high altitude operations.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

chrisonord

Quote from: The Wooksta! on January 19, 2024, 03:43:46 PMBMW 109-028?  The pure jet version, the 018, was intended for high altitude operations.
These are contra prop turbo props Lee, can't remember their full sunday name.
Just looked them up, they are the 028's Lee.