Aerocraft Models ...

Started by TsrJoe, January 19, 2024, 05:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TsrJoe

... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

McColm

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

chrisonord

You beat  me to it Joe, I shall be ordering one of those after I have moved :wub:
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Leading Observer

LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Gondor on January 20, 2024, 01:01:13 AMhttps://www.aerocraftmodels.com/

Thanks for the link Alastair, me not 'doing' Facebook, or any other social media either!

There's some wonderful stuff on his website, most impressed. Was the Fairey thingie a contestant for the TSR2 job perhaps? I quite nlike the look of it apart from that canopy, it's similar to the FD3 projects, and looks a bit crude for the period.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Weaver

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 20, 2024, 05:21:00 AM
Quote from: Gondor on January 20, 2024, 01:01:13 AMhttps://www.aerocraftmodels.com/

Thanks for the link Alastair, me not 'doing' Facebook, or any other social media either!

There's some wonderful stuff on his website, most impressed. Was the Fairey thingie a contestant for the TSR2 job perhaps? I quite nlike the look of it apart from that canopy, it's similar to the FD3 projects, and looks a bit crude for the period.

Yes it was.

Price is £65 for 1/72nd scale and £35 for 1/144th.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Rolead

Need to find some cash !

Might we see other submissions to GOR.339 such as the Hawker P.1129 ?

Regards
Robert