IPMS Peterborough Model Show 2024
https://ipmsuk.org/calendar/peterborough-scale-model-club-show-2024/

Sunday 3rd March
10am - 4pm

Welland Academy
Stamford
PE9 1HE

You see that? STAMFORD
it's not that far off Peterborough, about 15 miles away. It's the only venue they could get from what I hear.

NARSES2

Looks like you need to change at Peterborough, so an hour and a half on the train from KX and that's assuming the trains are running on a Sunday and/or there's no strike  :-\

Look in detail nearer the date.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Rat

And nary a pub within walking/staggering ditance. I will NOT be flying over for that show.  ;D
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 24, 2024, 06:22:43 AMLooks like you need to change at Peterborough, so an hour and a half on the train from KX and that's assuming the trains are running on a Sunday and/or there's no strike  :-\

Look in detail nearer the date.

Just been checking again and to cap it all part of the journey is covered by a rail replacement bus service. Sunday = track/station improvements day. So there is no way I'll be going.  :-\
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

Shouldn't that be a train replacement service?
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

NARSES2

National Rail Website uses :-

Rail Replacement Service

All or part of this journey will be made by an alternative mode of transport

Followed by : All or part of this journey will be made by bus.

Just to cover themselves  :-X

The Wooksta!

See Half Man, Half Biscuit - National Sh*te Day
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Nick

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Somehow the date is actually Sunday 3rd March

It is entirely possible I put the wrong date down in error. Sorry.

PR19_Kit

Gulp, that's the day after tomorrow!

And while I'm only about 30-40 miles away at the mo, my car's in for its MoT this afternoon. :(
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

PR19_Kit

But the car passed, so I can be there some of the time.  ;D

I'll only have one completed model though, the SARO Shrimp T3, but I might bring my current projects along too.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Rheged

Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 01, 2024, 09:42:47 AMBut the car passed, so I can be there some of the time.  ;D

I'll only have one completed model though, the SARO Shrimp T3, but I might bring my current projects along too.

Great relief re the car. One of mine passed its MOT yesterday.   I can't be there, so I'm relying on you (all of you) to take lots of pictures.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Rheged on March 01, 2024, 10:35:57 AMI can't be there, so I'm relying on you (all of you) to take lots of pictures.

What he said; goes double for me.  :thumbsup:
TIA

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

PR19_Kit

I still don't know if the SIG is meant to be there, but I'll be leaving in an hour or so anyway.

Regards
Kit

Martin H

And he found us. All 3 of us.
Me. Richard and trevor (finaly out of hibanation)
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.