Started by Pellson, February 13, 2024, 02:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: chrisonord on August 10, 2024, 12:37:38 AMTwo very nice aircraft.  :thumbsup:

Indeed, but what really surprises me is just how much bigger the lansen is compared to the Draken, they almost look different scales.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Scotaidh

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 10, 2024, 05:41:52 AM
Quote from: chrisonord on August 10, 2024, 12:37:38 AMTwo very nice aircraft.  :thumbsup:

Indeed, but what really surprises me is just how much bigger the lansen is compared to the Draken, they almost look different scales.

Put a Lansen next to a Sea Vixen and suddenly the Lansen looks small ...  :) 
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

Old Wombat

I was surprised at how small a Mirage III was compared to an A-4 Skyhawk (IRL) back in the early-1980's.

The A-4s are not exactly a big aircraft but their lanky legs made them so-o much taller than the Mirage & the Mirage fuselage is shallower than that of the Skyhawk. The other dimensions are roughly the same.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est