Main Menu

Whiffies 2024 Polls are up!

Started by TomZ, February 17, 2024, 10:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McColm

Extremely difficult choice, you are all winners in my book.  :thumbsup:

PR19_Kit

Quote from: zenrat on February 18, 2024, 03:51:27 AMBut why have we got until 27th May?

Tom explained it in the OP, but it's easy to miss.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

scooter

Quote from: PR19_Kit on February 18, 2024, 04:31:42 AM
Quote from: zenrat on February 18, 2024, 03:51:27 AMBut why have we got until 27th May?

Tom explained it in the OP, but it's easy to miss.

Quote from: TomZ on February 17, 2024, 10:19:01 AM/snip
 The polls will be up until Wednesday 28th of February 20:00 CET. The polls say a later date but that is because I want to close them manually and not let them expire. The 28th of February 20:00 CET is the closing of the voting.

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

sandiego89

Voted!

I really like how the polls were set up, easy to click and view, and no names associated in the title so no favoritism.  Brilliant.

Thank you for all the hard work. 

Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

kitbasher

Yes, thanks indeed, Tom and the team.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Voted...that was very difficult. Well done to everyone  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

And thank you Tom  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 18, 2024, 06:05:33 AMVoted...that was very difficult. Well done to everyone  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

What Chris said, both lines.

That was NOT an easy task, and goodness knows how long it must have taken to set up, very well done TomZ.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Quote from: PR19_Kit on February 18, 2024, 06:13:27 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on February 18, 2024, 06:05:33 AMVoted...that was very difficult. Well done to everyone  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

What Chris said, both lines.

That was NOT an easy task, and goodness knows how long it must have taken to set up, very well done TomZ.  :thumbsup:

Amen, to that! :thumbsup:

Especially the thanks to Tom! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :bow:  :bow:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

kerick

Once again baffling number of outstanding builds. It's taking me a long time to work my way through all of these.
And my thanks too for all the hard work putting this together!!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

Yup..voted 😳🥺
Bloody that was not easy ..so many choices..so many epic builds...and Tom doing that hard yards getting it all together..thanks mate..great work 👍.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Dizzyfugu

Voted, too, and as usual a tough choice - even though I found the range of options per category fully satisfactory. There had been tougher years!

And, again, thanks a lot for setting all this up, highly appreciated and great to see such a wide variety of entries in general as well as finalists in specific!

Vulcan7

Voted, great variety of builds, I like them all in different ways shame to have to choose  ;D , Top job TomZ very many thanks  :cheers:  :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

Weaver

Well done for setting this up Tom - I can understand how it's an awful lot of work, given how daunting just voting is!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Point of order if I may?

The Last Ditch Stuka is listed under "Single Prop", but it's actually a multi-engined jet.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

perttime

Quote from: TomZ on February 17, 2024, 11:01:57 AM
Quote from: perttime on February 17, 2024, 10:45:38 AM@TomZ  I noticed that the images for buzzbomb's Churchill BARV are not displaying - neither in the vote threads nor in the build thread.

Correct. The link is not working any more  :-\  :-\ .
If Buzzbomb sends me a new link to the image, I will amend the poll.

TomZ
Now I see it - in the Tracked vehicle but not in the Kitbash / Scratchbuilt voting thread.
Too late to change my votes....