Mug warmer

Started by The Rat, March 22, 2024, 09:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rat

Not only keeps tea or coffee hot, but with some padding underneath to make sure it doesn't boil them into oblivion, it keeps the decal water nice and warm.  :thumbsup:

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Steel Penguin

now that is both clever and elegant  :thumbsup: 
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

NARSES2

Quote from: Steel Penguin on March 22, 2024, 10:52:21 AMnow that is both clever and elegant  :thumbsup: 

Agree, but I'm not sure you should "re-heat" tea ?  ;)

Seriously it is a great idea. One of the problems I have when putting transfers on is in keeping the water even mildly warm. Constant trips to and fro between kitchen and modelling desk. That's why I quite often do my decaling standing up in the kitchen.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

killnoizer

I have to do ALL my modell jobs in the kitchen  :wub: , except the spray jobs which happened in the stair house or the terrace in summer .   So heated water is always there .  :thumbsup:
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

Gondor

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 23, 2024, 01:02:17 AMAgree, but I'm not sure you should "re-heat" tea ?  ;)

A mug warmer would merely keep the tea at a decent temperature, and I agree that you should not reheat tea, especially in a microwave.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....