Sixties motorcycle and sidecar. Finished pics pg 9.

Started by zenrat, March 24, 2024, 04:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Wardukw on May 23, 2024, 11:31:20 AMEd Roth inspired anything is cool 😎

I'm honoured to have been a co-judge with Ed Roth at a large model car contest in Minneapolis in the mid-80s. I thought they were joking when they told me who I was going to be working with, but it was really him!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

zenrat

Sidecar painting has begun.

But this won't get finished before the deadline.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

zenrat

OK, this is where it got to.

60's Chopper WIP 07-06-2024 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

To be Continued...

<Chris, can you move this please once the GB is over.  Thx  :thumbsup: >
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Fred

perttime

zenrat

No.  It evolved as I built it  This happens when you work without plans and make it up as you go.
Fred

zenrat

Sidecar body painted.  I should be able to remove the masking tape tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.

Fred

Wardukw

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

Tape off.  No major disasters but it does need touch ups.  Paint is still a little soft but no fingerprints where it shows.
Fred

zenrat

60's Chopper WIP 21-06-2024 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

Just keep it in mind that is 0.5mm masking tape.  It's a pain to use but it does curve very nicely.
I'll be trying to add some white stripes onto the petrol tank.  Just one or two.
Fred