Main Menu

General Discussion

Started by NARSES2, June 05, 2024, 06:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

zenrat

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat

The polls are open.
Vote early, vote often.
Fred

kitbasher

Well done all who finished their entries, and thank you Mods for the GB cat-herding 👏👏👏
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

zenrat

You're welcome.  This was an easy one.

Fred

ericr

Quote from: kitbasher on October 16, 2024, 03:43:23 PMWell done all who finished their entries, and thank you Mods for the GB cat-herding 👏👏👏

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

loupgarou

Quote from: ericr on Yesterday at 09:22:46 AM
Quote from: kitbasher on October 16, 2024, 03:43:23 PMWell done all who finished their entries, and thank you Mods for the GB cat-herding 👏👏👏

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

I second that.  :thumbsup:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .