Main Menu

Finished Entries

Started by NARSES2, June 05, 2024, 06:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

This will be for your finished entries.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Finished builds thread unlocked  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

It's only the first DAY!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on July 01, 2024, 11:53:11 AMIt's only the first DAY!  :o

And if I waited until after someone (Dizzy ?) had finished a build then there'd be moaning from the back of the auditorium  :angel:

PR19_Kit

Yes.....................  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Triple engined P-38 Schneider Trophy racer.

https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=53088.0

After the end of WW2, some enterprising and very bored pilots got together one night in 1947 at a BBQ and started yapping about the good ol days of air races and of course someone mentioned the Schneider Cup races of the 20s and wouldnt it be wonderful if they could do that again.
Fast forward to 1955 and the first Schneider Cup races were held in over 20 years with a field or lake in this case of 27 entries ,,this plane being one of them .

DSCF4687 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4689 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4695 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Wardukw

RAF PR33 Shinden ..for Tophe and a wee bit for Robert

https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=53071.0

PR33 Shinden flown by the RAF in the later stages of WW2 built in conjunction with their Japanese allies after combining the jet engine from a Royal Air Force officer, Frank Whittle and the Kyūshū J7W Shinden.

DSCF4678 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4682 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4681 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

loupgarou

BV-141 L - For Tophe

An entry for the Pan-European Free-for-All Pylon Championship, built by ex-Blohm & Voss engineers with parts stocked away just in case....

Build story here:
https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=53061.0
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

McColm

All four builds, clockwise;
Gloster Gladiator Griffon,  Rockwell ET-2G Buckeyed,  Supermarine Spitfire Eland and Gloster Sea Gladiator Eland.

For both parties.

zenrat

Mac, if you want these to be individual entries in the poll then you'll need to make a separate post for each build.

Also, everyone - please include who you are commemorating in your post.

Thx.

F

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

McColm

Quote from: zenrat on August 12, 2024, 04:53:22 AMMac, if you want these to be individual entries in the poll then you'll need to make a separate post for each build.

Also, everyone - please include who you are commemorating in your post.

Thx.

F

No keep them together as one entry, they are a tribute to both.

ericr

Robomog

Twin Spitfire for Tophe

Build thread is here :- https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=53058.45

Mog
>^-.-^<
Mostly harmless ...............

McColm

Please try and stick to the rules when it comes to the number of photos you can post per thread, maximum of three.

Many thanks,
Steven

Robomog

I consider myself suitability chastised. :-\

Post corrected as requested  :thumbsup:

Mog
>^-.-^<
Mostly harmless ...............