1/72 Avia B534 German Federal Police Service.

Started by The Chaos, June 08, 2024, 02:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

Looking good! :thumbsup:

Is it a historic warbird (like the Battle Of Britain Flight) or is this an alternate timeline with slower technological progress?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

The Chaos

Good evening, I have now added the rigging. That was a struggle. Rigging is not my friend.

PR19_Kit

Unfriendly it may be, but you made a blindingly good job of it! So very fine and delicate.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 22, 2024, 10:24:31 AMUnfriendly it may be, but you made a blindingly good job of it! So very fine and delicate.  :thumbsup:

Absolutely, I've built this kit, it's a stunner, but gave up on the rigging.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..