Main Menu

Cyborg in armor

Started by Karamurza, June 12, 2024, 11:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karamurza

The gladiator of Ancient Rome.  Scale 1:6. The author of the armor is your humble servant.

NARSES2

That's a tremendous ppiece of work  :bow:

Duly nominated for a Whiffy  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Some SERIOUSLY good quality gold painting there!  :o  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Karamurza

The Spartan of Ancient Greece. 
Action figure cyborg in scale 1:6. The author of the armor is your humble servant.

Karamurza

The gladiator of Ancient Rome against the chariot.  Gladiator is an action figure cyborg , in scale 1:6. The author of the armor is your humble servant.

NARSES2

Somestunning stuff there  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Karamurza

Karamurza

A female warrior from ancient Greece.  Scale 1:6. The author of the armor is your humble servant.

NARSES2

I'm in love  :wub:

Stunning  :bow:

Karamurza

The Zulu girl.  Scale 1:6.  The author of the costume is your humble servant.

Karamurza

In the military camp of Kublai Khan. Dancing with daggers. I am the author of the dancer's costume.

Karamurza

The dance of the Amazons at a feast in Ancient Rome. Amazons-action figures cyborgs Phicen, in scale 1:6. The author of the Amazon costumes is your humble servant.

Karamurza

Персидский царь Ксеркс и царица Артемисия наслаждаются танцами амазонок. Амазонки-экшен фигурки киборги в масштабе 1:6. Автор амазонок ваш покорный слуга.

Karamurza

Snake dance in an Indian temple. Action figure cyborg phicen, in scale 1:6. The author of the dancer's costume is your humble servant.

Karamurza