Hobbyboss 1/35 stridsvagn 131 - Done!

Started by buzzbomb, June 18, 2024, 02:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Oh, yeah! Nice splinter scheme! :mellow:  :thumbsup:

I'd be much more than "reasonably happy". ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Quote from: Old Wombat on June 28, 2024, 08:03:12 AMOh, yeah! Nice splinter scheme! :mellow:  :thumbsup:

Yep same here ..I'd be chuffed to bits with this Buzzy  ;D  ;D 😉
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Captain Canada

That is super cool ! Love the new look. Nice one !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Wardukw on June 28, 2024, 12:01:03 PM
Quote from: Old Wombat on June 28, 2024, 08:03:12 AMOh, yeah! Nice splinter scheme! :mellow:  :thumbsup:

Yep same here ..I'd be chuffed to bits with this Buzzy  ;D  ;D 😉

Wot they all said!!  :thumbsup:

I always think the later Leos seem to have 'sawn-off' barrels, but then a lot of it is buried in the up-armouring.

buzzbomb

So.. tick this one off
A few touchups, fit off the RWS and some light weathering and that is about it.

Revised gun layout with shroud

Anti Drone Defence System...Let's say they are launched nets to capture and entangle drones to inhibit them from striking cleanly.

Jakko

Cool one, I like it :) The camouflage came out very well, and the model looks convincingly like it could really exist.
... I know all this and more ...

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Excellently excellent  ;D  ;D
Love it Buzzy 😀
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

perttime

It does look the business  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

I must have missed a part of tank tech. What is the thing right above the gun muzzle? Surely not a front sight...  ;D

kerick

It's a lazer reflector to measure the gun barrel before each shot. This detects any change in the barrel's shape that might affect accuracy. I think most tanks have that today.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

perttime

Quote from: kerick on July 01, 2024, 06:35:37 AMIt's a lazer reflector to measure the gun barrel before each shot. This detects any change in the barrel's shape that might affect accuracy. I think most tanks have that today.
Just eyed some Leopard 2 photos and see that they have something on the right side of the muzzle. That must be it. :thumbsup:

kerick

I know the M1 Abrams has it on top and it does look like a rifle sight!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

chrisonord

That looks absolutely Bob on that does. :thumbsup:
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!