Mustang - For Tophe. Finished pics Pg 5.

Started by zenrat, June 30, 2024, 03:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerick

Quote from: Rick Lowe on August 15, 2024, 06:07:15 PMMurphy strikes again, under his alternate identity of Irony...

Murphy is always striking. He should be arrested for assault and battery!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Rick Lowe

Quote from: kerick on August 15, 2024, 07:41:55 PM
Quote from: Rick Lowe on August 15, 2024, 06:07:15 PMMurphy strikes again, under his alternate identity of Irony...

Murphy is always striking. He should be arrested for assault and battery!

:thumbsup:

zenrat

Not a full on occurrence of Murphy's law as I did manage to scribe all the required lines without digging out the filler I was scribing through.

Although maybe it depends whether you take Murphy's law to be "anything that can go wrong will go wrong" or "everything that can go wrong will go wrong.  I am a firm believer in the second version - when Murphy's kicks in it kicks in fully.

While looking up Murphy's law on wikipaedia I found Muphry's law;  "If you write anything criticising editing or proofreading, there will be a fault of some kind in what you have written."
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on August 16, 2024, 04:43:00 AMWhile looking up Murphy's law on wikipaedia I found Muphry's law;  "If you write anything criticising editing or proofreading, there will be a fault of some kind in what you have written."

;D  ;D  That is oh so true  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Quote from: zenrat on August 16, 2024, 04:43:00 AMNot a full on occurrence of Murphy's law as I did manage to scribe all the required lines without digging out the filler I was scribing through.

Although maybe it depends whether you take Murphy's law to be "anything that can go wrong will go wrong" or "everything that can go wrong will go wrong.  I am a firm believer in the second version - when Murphy's kicks in it kicks in fully.

While looking up Murphy's law on wikipaedia I found Muphry's law;  "If you write anything criticising editing or proofreading, there will be a fault of some kind in what you have written."
😁😁😁
Yep ..every time  :banghead:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

Big step forward - wings now attached to fuselage.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

kerick

Quote from: zenrat on August 18, 2024, 03:35:58 AMBig step forward - wings now attached to fuselage.

Always good to hear!
It's like putting up the walls on a new house. Now you have to deal with all the small parts.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

Nice Fred ..it's almost done  :unsure:  :wacko:
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

Fred

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

I see a Wallis and Gromit scenario. Gromit is in the cockpit flying and Wallis is in the pod screaming!
This looks fantastic! I love the horizontal stab arrangement.
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

That's simply rad Fred ..love it 😀 😀

ericr

zenrat

Thanks folks.

Quote from: kerick on August 20, 2024, 10:22:14 AMI see a Wallis and Gromit scenario. Gromit is in the cockpit flying and Wallis is in the pod screaming!
This looks fantastic! I love the horizontal stab arrangement.

I can see that.
Horizontal stab is made by rearranging the kit parts to echo the wing shape.
Fred

kerick

I'll have to poke around the junk parts box when I get home from vacation.
Tophe the Wise