Might I prevail upon a British gentleman...

Started by The Rat, July 09, 2024, 03:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rat

...to finish up a model for me? Not because I can't, but because it might be easier this way.

As some may remember, I wanted to send a model over for the display table, and believe that my Viggenised Vulcan may be just the thing. It's just about done apart from decaling and the fiddly bits, and since said fiddly bits might get snapped off in transit, I suspect it would be better to send the model over 'as is' and have it completed there. They are exceptionally tiny (see photo) and would require a steady hand and patience. Masking will also need to be removed from the canopy. I will send along the remaining sprues, whoever does the job can have the leftover bits for whatever little greeblies they may wish to stick on something. I will also send the decals, of course, and the instruction sheet. If you feel the need to do touch-ups on the paint, go ahead.

If someone feels up to it, PM me so that we can make arrangements. And if you feel like adding your name as a 'joint project,' that's fine with me.

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr