Tophe Air Cargo DC-6 *finished*

Started by sandiego89, July 20, 2024, 02:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

That is just wonderful  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  and the colour is just  :wub:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

I LOVE the Carvectra as well.  :thumbsup:  :wub:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Leading Observer

Quote from: PR19_Kit on August 30, 2024, 03:21:42 PMThat is truly MAGNIFICENT Dave! 

Just a pity there isn't a pale blue in the palette here, so royal blue it has to be.

:thumbsup:
LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

sandiego89

If anyone needs a color for their Tophe build I was quite happy with the "sky blue" shade of the Vallejo Model Air.  Direct through the airbrush, zero thinning or mixing.  Water based.   

Vallejo Model Air 71.317, AII SV. Gol Light Blue. 

Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

kerick

Is that a couple of Tophe's paint brushes poking out the cargo door?
A most excellent build!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

sandiego89

Quote from: kerick on September 02, 2024, 09:56:20 AMIs that a couple of Tophe's paint brushes poking out the cargo door?
A most excellent build!

Ha ha, you noticed!

Thank you
Dave "Sandiego89"

Wardukw

This is a real beauty Dave ..love this one  :wub:  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

kitbasher

Tophe would love that.  Well done  :thumbsup:
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Glenn Gilbertson

Excellent - you've done Tophe proud! :thumbsup:

sandiego89

Thank you everyone, tried to tie in a few of Tophes elements.  Appreciated.  Fun to do a tribute build
Dave "Sandiego89"

Joe C-P

In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.