BV141 & Lightning & Meteor & Hunter, for Tophe

Started by ericr, July 23, 2024, 08:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

more progress :

the asymetry is settled, and it will accomodate quite a few crew members ...

the Hunter with Lightning wings is quite ready,

the BV141 with Hunter wing is to receive a tail,

The Meteor with He70 wings has stabilized

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

loupgarou

Much more weird than my rather "bourgeois" attempt.  :thumbsup:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Wardukw

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

ericr

thanks all !  ;D

more details soon, and a bit of order in that mix-up, distinguishing threads

ericr

an update, with clear parts glued,
quite a few as announced.

PR19_Kit

Oh I like it, cockpits EVERYwhere!  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

Epic cool 😎 👌  ;D
If ya don't like painting canopies..this is not the model for you   :wacko:  ;D
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

ericr

;D  ;D  ;D

I am afraid I will paint them with a brush  :o
best effort, as always, I guess it should work when seen from not too close  ;)

Wardukw

Quote from: ericr on August 05, 2024, 12:16:26 PM;D  ;D  ;D

I am afraid I will paint them with a brush  :o
best effort, as always, I guess it should work when seen from not too close  ;)
I'm wishing you the easiest of canopy painting  Eric mate  ;D
In other words ..so fecking glad it's not me  :wacko:  :wacko:  ;D 

NARSES2

It reminds me in a funny way of the Meteor "Prone Pilot" test aircraft, just they decided to build it in order to test all possible piloting positions  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 06, 2024, 05:30:10 AMIt reminds me in a funny way of the Meteor "Prone Pilot" test aircraft, just they decided to build it in order to test all possible piloting positions  ;D
Or maybe the pilot gets bored and now has a nice choice of seating  :lol:

NARSES2

Quote from: Wardukw on August 06, 2024, 10:04:23 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on August 06, 2024, 05:30:10 AMIt reminds me in a funny way of the Meteor "Prone Pilot" test aircraft, just they decided to build it in order to test all possible piloting positions  ;D
Or maybe the pilot gets bored and now has a nice choice of seating  :lol:

Can you imaging the squabbles between pilot and co-pilot ? "I want the upper seat !" "Nope, I'm the pilot and I get first pick" "Spoilsport !"  :angel:

ericr