Main Menu

Focke Wulf Fw-224

Started by 63cpe, July 30, 2024, 02:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Do you think you had done too much work for it to be allowed to be entered?

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

63cpe

Quote from: zenrat on August 04, 2024, 05:14:51 AMDo you think you had done too much work for it to be allowed to be entered?

No, i Don't think so. All major parts were apart from each other. Around july 1st I had three fuselages (2 with 1 wing, the center had non). I was about to cut the front of the middle one to extend this with the Hs132 fuselage. But that was done mid july. The rest were smaller bits like canopy and tail planes.

David aka 63CPE

zenrat

Then, in my book it qualifies for the GB.  We are often our own harshest judges so if you're happy, its in.

Would you like Chris to move this thread into the GB slot?

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on August 05, 2024, 05:31:33 AMWould you like Chris to move this thread into the GB slot?

Let me know if you would like it moved  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

63cpe

Thanks Fred for your judgement. Than i'd like to enter it into the GB.

I simply didn't realize it could be eligible. Still think I do her in Late WW2 German camouflage with three tones of grey.

David aka 63CPE

zenrat

I think an argument could be made for almost anything to be a tribute to Tophe and Robert.  They had a very wide range of interests.

Just make sure, if it's for Tophe, that it has no weapons.

Fred

NARSES2

Moved as per discussions between builder and Moderator  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

This is excellent...it's perfect for here and oh she looks good  ;D  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

63cpe

Quote from: zenrat on August 06, 2024, 04:18:40 AMJust make sure, if it's for Tophe, that it has no weapons.

Sure! no guns are planned for this build.

David aka 63CPE

Robomog

Excellent, more Toph style competition  :thumbsup:

Mog
>^-.-^<
Mostly harmless ...............

zenrat

Quote from: 63cpe on August 06, 2024, 10:50:07 AM
Quote from: zenrat on August 06, 2024, 04:18:40 AMJust make sure, if it's for Tophe, that it has no weapons.

Sure! no guns are planned for this build.

David aka 63CPE

:thumbsup:
Fred

63cpe

Time for an update. Majority of PSR is done. Tailplane is made from 2 mm styrenesheet and put in place.

The tape is there to pinch the tailplane between the fuselages while curing.

PXL_20240804_191137908 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr
PXL_20240804_191103719 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr
PXL_20240804_191042736 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr
PXL_20240804_191029901.MP by Buddy Holly, on Flickr
PXL_20240804_191018140 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr

Meanwhile the question arises : "is it a tailsitter or will it have a nose gear". I'm not sure yet. It looks good with a nose gear but I need to test the center of gravity and find a way into this.

David aka 63CPE

PR19_Kit

I saw that and instantly thought 'Hughes XF-11'!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

That would look amazing with a nose gear Dave...by the look of this beauty she'll sit very nicely 😍 😀
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

loupgarou

Wow, very sleek, made for speed. :thumbsup:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.