He70 & BV141 floatplane, for Robert (kitnut617)

Started by ericr, August 02, 2024, 08:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

I was less close to Robert (kitnut617) than to Tophe, but if I remember well he had something with floatplanes,
and proceeding to improbable and brilliant floatplanizations,

so here will an He70, combined with wings from a BV141,
and floats from a Kingfisher ...

Wardukw

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

ericr

oups I almost forgot to post pics :

wings from the BV141, attached to the He70, with floats from the Kingfisher :

that was before finalizing option on engine, as follows :

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

loupgarou

Beautiful combo !  :thumbsup:
The He-70 is a natural for many conversions.
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Wardukw

I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Wardukw

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.