Where is this one going?

Started by The Rat, August 02, 2024, 06:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rat

Or, rather, where will it be coming from? Well, the cargo will be wine...  :drink:

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Not that I recall, but it's been decades since I saw one.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: The Rat on August 02, 2024, 06:37:30 PMOr, rather, where will it be coming from? Well, the cargo will be wine...  :drink:

Not to bothered where it's coming from, as long as it lands at an airport near me  ;)  :cheers:

The old Croydon airport was still operating when it was in service, so that would do nicely.  ;D  (First flight 1953, Croydon closed 1959)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Quote from: The Rat on August 02, 2024, 06:37:30 PMOr, rather, where will it be coming from? Well, the cargo will be wine...  :drink:

South Australia with excellent vintages from the Barossa Valley & Coonawarra! ;D  ;D  ;D  :angel:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on August 03, 2024, 05:37:44 AM

South Australia with excellent vintages from the Barossa Valley & Coonawarra! ;D  ;D  ;D  :angel:

As long as it's red I'm not that bothered  :drink:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 03, 2024, 05:38:21 AM

As long as it's red I'm not that bothered  :drink:

Definitely, especially from the Coonawarra. :thumbsup:

(I'm a red drinker, too. ;D )
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

zenrat

This is a vintage classic I could get behind.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Rheged

Quote from: zenrat on August 03, 2024, 04:21:11 AMDid that kit include cars?

I built one about 60 years ago, and as I recall you got the ramps but no cars............................but that was 60 years ago, and my memory may be out of focus.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Scotaidh

which brings to mind ... this:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cozw088w44Q>
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

The Rat

Considering how bad the winscreen is, I did more with the flight deck than I should have

Yes, it's this bad, and that gap is diabolical

killnoizer

Hey , THAT is really something to work on  :thumbsup:

I would think to make some cuts in the sides of the fuselage, you may loose some of the nice rivets, but could be possible to get it fixed.

Good luck!!
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/