Started by ericr, August 10, 2024, 04:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

the BV141 with Hunter wing from the other thread

https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?msg=1048954

has received a tail, and deserves a thread o f its own I think :

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Looks like a 30's through 50's test aircraft. I have no idea what the heck it's testing though  ;D  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 10, 2024, 05:46:18 AMLooks like a 30's through 50's test aircraft. I have no idea what the heck it's testing though  ;D  ;D

Fins?  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ericr

loupgarou

That's a really different take on the B&V 141. :thumbsup:
Anyway, it's a favourite in his GB.
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Wardukw

Definitely agreed with Chris..looks like something experimental and for what ..no ideas ..Kit is probably the closest 😆
Still tho that doesn'ttake away from the fact it's still very cool ..love it bud 👍  ;D  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

ericr

I think it is just ... cute ?!   :lol:

ericr

PR19_Kit

Somehow I just KNEW you'd only have three different colour tins of paint in your paint store Ericr!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

But the model is EXCELLENT!  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Robomog

A Tophean masterpiece. Love it  :wub:  :wub:

Mog
>^-.-^<
Mostly harmless ...............

loupgarou

Quote from: Robomog on August 12, 2024, 08:12:01 AMA Tophean masterpiece. Love it  :wub:  :wub:

Mog
>^-.-^<

And a special award for painting the cockpit frames!  :thumbsup:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Wardukw

Epic cool and love the paint 🎨 😀 👌
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

McColm

ericr

thanks a lot all !  ;D

Quote from: loupgarou on August 12, 2024, 12:09:25 PMAnd a special award for painting the cockpit frames!  :thumbsup:

thanks  ;)
painted over previous camouflage paint (which was done finely, so it helped)
with a very small brush : the edges of the shape helped too  ;)