Canadian Piasecki H-17B - Memoriam GB - Robert (Kitnut617)

Started by mat, August 22, 2024, 01:55:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Quote from: mat on September 07, 2024, 03:41:31 AMThere were no raised lines for the lozenge. He tried to paint it on free hand. I think that made him give up the building.

:o  :o  :o
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Rick Lowe

Quote from: mat on September 07, 2024, 03:41:31 AMThere were no raised lines for the lozenge. He tried to paint it on free hand. I think that made him give up the building.

I can understand that...  :o  :o , indeed.

Robomog

I built that kit back in the 70's, it's still in the loft awaiting me working up the courage to restore it. When I first built it I was going finish it with lozenge camo but whimped out and painted it natural doped linen instead  ;D  ;D

Mog
>^-.-^<
Mostly harmless ...............

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Wardukw

I actually pulled mine out of the pile and started looking at it setting up a game plan for it  ;D
The game plan for it is ..no ideas at all ..to many other things bouncing around cause of the AH-IW  and these 10 figures a mate wants painting.
Still tho..no rush  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .