SMW (Telford) 2024

Started by NARSES2, September 01, 2024, 01:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wooksta!

Exactly.  I understand why he's not going but still a kick in the teeth.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

kitbasher

A shame, Lee, but fully understandable.

50-50 whether I can make it (if I do it'll be Saturday only).  Too much uncertainty concerning the date the mother-in-law will move in with us post-move.

Always great to meet up at shows and chew the breeze, but other stuff can sometimes take priority.  Had worked out what I would be on the lookout for at the show and closer to the time may ask a 'procurement favour'.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

The Rat

Quote from: The Wooksta! on September 16, 2024, 01:29:48 PMMy transport has decided he's not going, and as a result, neither am I.  I can't afford it anyway so in many ways it's a relief.
Have a good show.

Damn and blast it. Nobody else nearby that you could carpool with?
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Weaver

I've got a relative over from Canada starting the weekend before. In theory she should have moved on to other people before the show, but these sorts of things can often go sideways and get changed at the last moment, so I'm making neither plans nor committments, I'm afraid.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones