SMW (Telford) 2024

Started by NARSES2, September 01, 2024, 01:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wooksta!

Bearing in mind I won't be there, neither will the Ju 390.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Accidental Loggie

Evening all.  I'll be there on the Saturday accompanied by a variety of models, but which ones will depend on clearance by OGL 🫡 depending on ramp space on the tables.  I've also promised TSR Joe my dad's 8 Sqn Nimrod AEW3, but that'll stay in the car due to its size: I need to make space for the 8 Sqn Wedgetail AEW1 in my cabinet somehow, and this seems historically appropriate...
Converte et subvertere

Weaver

Quote from: The Wooksta! on October 11, 2024, 04:47:20 AMBearing in mind I won't be there, neither will the Ju 390.

Never mind: they can probably see it from Telford anyway. ;)
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Rheged

Having managed last year, things are looking a bit wobbly this year.  Madame R is recovering well from her hip replacement but a lot  depends on this continuing.  If it turns out I can't make it, those who do attend will just have to enjoy it on my behalf!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet