Mig-39K (Mig 1.44 Navalised)

Started by anthonyp, April 13, 2005, 04:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonyp

COMRADES!!

Yes, we are here to document the history of the glorious Naval Aviation Regiments' accomplishments, but this is the latest incarnation of the intrepid pilots who fly off the Motherland's carriers.

This is the Mig-39K air superiority fighter, developed from the prototype Mig 1.44 flight demonstrator.  It replaces the SU-27K on the larger carriers in the fleet (the four Ul'yanovsk Class supercarriers, and the three Krasny Tovarish Class Mega-carriers (massive 1400 ft metal beasts existing in my mind only... at the moment)).

This model is a 1/72 scale Zvezda Mig 1.44.  I added a tailhook from a SU-27K that is in great disrepair.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

anthonyp

anthonyp

Captain Canada

Anatoly.....again, weary, weary sveet !

:wub:

I can't wait to get my hands on one of those kits......and in other news, I've flown the 1.44 on 'Air Force Delta Strike', and it's not that good......the vectored thrust Flankers are better, as is the Sukhoi Berkut.

But that's only a game !

:P  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Scooterman

WOOOOO-HOOOO-ski!

Superior Job Comrade!

gooberliberation

damn... i can never find that kit, only the ital. su-47.... which i wasnt going to navalize...

until now. ;)  
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.