Mi-24K

Started by anthonyp, April 13, 2005, 04:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonyp

COMRADES!!

The decaying West must be stopped!  As such, I present an aircraft that will come in handy against the corrupt naval forces of NATO!

Behold!  The Mi-24K multirole naval helicopter.  This version of the successful army gunship and troop carrier has been modified for use aboard both the carriers of the Motherland's Navy, but also the larger assault ships of the Samsonov class helicopter assault ships (smaller Kiev type ships minus the long-range ASW and ASuW weapons, but with Naval Artillery guns mounted in their place).  The helicopter itself can be armed with a variety of ASW, ASuW, and AAW weapons.  The chin gun having been replaced with a surface search radar, and a dipping sonar has been added abaft the main landing gear.

This particular example is armed for true multirole versatility, with two gun pods for troop landing support, two Kh-58U anti-radar missiles, and two depth bombs for use against NATO submarines.  The cabin can also hold a squad of Spetnaz commandos.

This is a 1/72 Italeri Mi-24 Hind-D, repainted and rearmed for its proper use.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

anthonyp

anthonyp

Final Glorious Soviet Naval aircraft... for now...

Captain Canada

Mmmm...the glorious Navy of the Motherland is kicking some serious Capitalist donkey, no ?

Comrade Toadarov

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Ha, so this is it.

No more fears of Western attacks now that we have all those new military flying machines!

;)  

Scooterman

The Anthonyp OKB must be congratulated for its quick production of such superior naval machines!!

The Highest Order of Lenin should be given to you!

Joe C-P

Most impressive, comrade. It would strike fear into the heart of any decadent capitalist running dog!

Commissar Iosef R
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Supertom

Comrade, I shed tears of joy for the dedication you hold for our glorious motherland!  Excellent work, more vodka for you!
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"