Main Menu

scrapheap

Started by tigercat2, April 25, 2005, 09:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigercat2

One man's junk is another man's treasure - one of my scrapheaps with the remains of some really good stuff - sure would like to have the two Cheyennes back.

Wes W.

noxioux

That looks like a whole lot of what-if waiting to happen.  I bet if you lined it all up and took another pic, you'd get some pretty good suggestions from the crew here.

The Rat

What the bloody hell hit that Flogger?!  :o  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

retro_seventies

maybe it was the skyraider?
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

dragon

QuoteThat looks like a whole lot of what-if waiting to happen.  I bet if you lined it all up and took another pic, you'd get some pretty good suggestions from the crew here.
Agreed.  Just let your mind go and see what happens.  Lots of fun can be had with that pile!  More fun is probably illegal in most countries. B)  
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

nev

Yeah, thats some serious battle damage on the Flogger...
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

tigercat2

QuoteWhat the bloody hell hit that Flogger?!  :o
The Flogger was the subject of a "battle damage" experiment several years ago; my son and I had quite a bit of fun with it.

Wes W.

lancer

QuoteWhat the bloody hell hit that Flogger?!  :o
I was about to ask the same question.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Captain Canada

Yeah....that's alot of junk ! Too bad about those Cheyenes for sure....such cool birds !

And go on, builf something out of that pile !

Maybe I should take a few pics of my junk pile.......8 years ago, before we moved, I broke all the 'useable' bits off a few dozen models, and tossed the rest. Now I wish I would have just tossed 'em into a box for future use.......

:wacko:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

tigercat2

Another scraphead - mainly WWII.  Some of these were subject to various battle damage sessions - fun at the time, but wish I had them still intact!!  

Wes W.

Alvis 3.1

QuoteAnother scraphead - mainly WWII.  Some of these were subject to various battle damage sessions - fun at the time, but wish I had them still intact!! 

Wes W.
Oooo...now there is the REAL Luft '46! A big pile of scrap metal!!!!

:D

Alvis 3.1

Alvis 3.1

Quote!

Maybe I should take a few pics of my junk pile.......8 years ago, before we moved, I broke all the 'useable' bits off a few dozen models, and tossed the rest. Now I wish I would have just tossed 'em into a box for future use.......

*Gurgle!*
Yer killing me...arrrghhhh....noooo....he THREW them out??????

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa :o

Alvis 3.1

tigercat2

Quote!

*Gurgle!*
Yer killing me...arrrghhhh....noooo....he THREW them out??????

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa :o

Alvis 3.1
What can I say - if I had known then.....

Wes W.

The Rat

QuoteAnother scraphead - mainly WWII.  Some of these were subject to various battle damage sessions - fun at the time, but wish I had them still intact!!  

Wes W.
First thing I would do is try to mate those Corsair wings onto that Tempest fuselage!
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Gary

And Floggerize the Phantom with a set of swinging wings!
Getting back into modeling