Hornet / Mirage Hybrid #5

Started by Eddie M., July 01, 2005, 09:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

I finally found my Mirage, but I have used all the parts for my original plan for other things. I took parts from the 2nd Hornet /Starfighter hybrid and started cutting.This one spoke right up and I put this together in about 45 mins. I love it when they fall together like this. B) The only draw back is this another project in the wings.( no pun intended ^_^ ). I have a good feeling about this one. :party:
   Eddie

Look behind you!

proditor

I think I just had a Whifgasm.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

SinUnNombre

I think I might need a tissue........

No, but seriously, I might need a tetanus shot if I can't get my lower jaw off the floor. That has to be one of the downright coolest things I have ever seen. Your hybrids make my insignifigant little pieces of plastic look like....well....insignifigant pieces of plastic. Will be watching this attentively. Later.

Jon

Captain Canada

Wow....does that ever look right !

Can't wit to see her all done.

And, uh, can you show a little respect ? Get those pilots some chairs !

:P  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

Great invention! :wub:
Will the roundels remained the same on the finished model? Both French and US ones, yes, what-if Presidents Bush and Chirac were shaking hands :wacko: ...
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

elmayerle

now that is downright gorgeous!!  I love the way it's going.  Let me know if I can be of help.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

NARSES2

Beerkut with normal wings ? Awsome Eddie - new Avatar anybody ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

cthulhu77

Holy cow !!!

Wonderful !   That sucker should be able to carry some massive stores!

greg

Leigh

HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

lancer

Oh WOW!!!! what a Beauty...I love it. :wub:  :wub:  :wub: Eddie, you have gotta be one of the most amazing modellers I've ever seen.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

John Howling Mouse

Well, that does it: I'm packing up my modeling gear and goin' HOME, man!

That is freaky good.

If they ever did a cool remake of "Firefox" and needed an updated design, this could be it.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Sisko

Hey man you have whispered up a beauty there.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Holy Poo !

JHM is right.... the Firefox lives again !

Fantastic 'vision' Eddie. Take a bow and a beer !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Eddie M.

Flattery will get you everywhere! Thank you for all the kind words. Guess I'd better not screw it up. I still have to finish # 4, so this one will have to go back into the What If cave and wait....
   Eddie
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

QuoteWow....does that ever look right !

Can't wit to see her all done.

And, uh, can you show a little respect ? Get those pilots some chairs !

:P
I guess these snot nose jet jockeys deserve a bit of respect, so I got their duffs out of the dirt. :P :)  
   Eddie

Look behind you!