Main Menu

E-100

Started by Sisko, July 10, 2005, 04:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sisko

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

lancer

Damm Sisko, shes beautiful. Fantastic looking cammo finish, and the 'bunker buster' missiles look awsome. Damm fine work there mate.  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

cthulhu77

Unbelievably wicked...makes a Tiger look like a pussy !!!  Fantastic job on that one... :cheers:
         greg

Captain Canada

Sweet ! Awesome job on the camo, and those missiles sure make it a scary sight !

'woman, get me bazooka ! '

:P  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

John Howling Mouse

Humbled into armor-appreciating submission, Sisko!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Aircav

Model looks great Sisko  ;)  :D  :D  :D
That lower half would look good with a modern style turret fitted  :o  :P  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

luft46models

Sisko ,

absolutely brilliant - nice to see some W46 stuff, Wooksta you have an evil mind but I love the idea of a V-2 launcher - now if I could only finish everything else.

William

Sisko

Thanks guys much appreciated.

Wooksta you must by reading my mind because I have bought a whole heap of dragon 1/72 scale e-100's and Mauses, Maus's, Mausss (what's the plural of that) and I plan to turn one into a V2 missile carrier.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

cthulhu77

starting to sound like a 1946 version of an OGRE !

http://www.sjgames.com/ogre/

http://www.warehouse23.com/item.html?id=SJG10-0106

can hardly wait to see all of your builds...neat stuff !

Supertom

Aw sweet!  Nice job there Sisko!
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"