Kamov Ka-239 "Haggard"

Started by John Howling Mouse, July 23, 2005, 08:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retro_seventies

beautiful work on those seats baz - this is going to be a winner, and no mistake.  :wub:

looking at this masterful uglying up of your huskie makes me want to do some serious beating with the ugly stick on one of the wessexes that i have in the stash.  :ph34r:

this is gripping stuff baz, i really can't get enough  :wub:  :wub:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

The Rat

Quote... makes me want to do some serious beating with the ugly stick on one of the wessexes that i have in the stash.
I just had another 'whiffpiphany' (Hey, we've already got 'whiffgasm' and 'baztastic', let me coin one too.  ^_^ ). Whassabout you do a tophe on it? Join up a couple and have intermeshing rotors?  :wacko:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Tophe

As the basis seems to have already 2 rotors, a double with 4 intermeshing rotors would be SO funny  :D  :lol:  :P (or dangerous :( , scale 1...). What-if...
"Seriously": no need, the Kamov Haggard may turn us haggard enough by herself ^_^  
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

retro_seventies

double wessex?

*gulp*

are you mental?   :D  :D  :cheers:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

The Rat

Quoteare you mental?
I won't admit to it...

But I've never denied it!  :lol:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

K5054NZ

John Howling Mouse

Used the Magnalenses ™ for the first time today and painted my gold foil seatbelts:

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Brian da Basher

Frickin' incredible there Man-Ho! (I almost typo'd that Moan-Ho, maybe that's what Ms. Hitler calls you  ;) ) Love your work, even if I'm not an "egg-beater" fan. Seems those wonderful Magnalenses ™ are working well for you!

Brian da Basher

Eddie M.

Those are simply outstanding. I can't build a thing without those glasses on my head now. With your skills, there will be no stopping you now! Beware, the glasses make any perceived flaws in the model, you think you have appear HUGE! :lol:  ;)
    Eddie  
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Just one question:  do the buckles actually work, click together, etc? 'Cause they look like they do !!! :blink:  

retro_seventies

in awe at the quality barry - you never fail to impress the *poo-poo* out of me!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

not sure if those are "wubs" for the model or if i have a hetero man crush in you and your talent  :ph34r:  

John Howling Mouse

The fold-down combat seats, unpainted, from the back:

Captain Canada

great stuff, Baz ! You must like alot of donkey-time, with all the attention you're lavishing on these seats ! But c'mon...when are we gonna see the *ugly* stuff ?

:P

Beauty job, to be sure......

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

John Howling Mouse

More seats.  Not the most exciting update (sorry) but more are coming...

retro_seventies

NOOOOOOOO that *IS* exciting - exciting because it's something i couldn't do, and watching somebody else do it is fascinating!

great work barry, really.  :wub: