Kamov Ka-239 "Haggard"

Started by John Howling Mouse, July 23, 2005, 08:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rat

Haven't seen the ARC post, but after seeing yours I can say he's just a pretender Baz! A wannabe I tells ya!
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

K5054NZ

Here's the link to the build. Enjoy. Any Hughes fan will!

Not to detract from Baz's incredible inspiring work, but to share the superdetailed goodness. DAVID CLARK HEADSETS IN 1:48!!!! :wub:  :wub:  

John Howling Mouse

QuoteHere's the link to the build. Enjoy. Any Hughes fan will!

Not to detract from Baz's incredible inspiring work, but to share the superdetailed goodness. DAVID CLARK HEADSETS IN 1:48!!!! :wub:  :wub:
See what I meant?!  Ack!!!   :wacko:  :unsure:  :(  :blink:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

K5054NZ

DON'T PANIC!

You too are a master, Baz, but of the Whif! Build a Hughes and THEN feel inferior. I know I do.

Leigh

Baz your seats are f....ng amazing. They look real. I've seen alot of great detailed stuff but somehow it usually has that "model" look about it, but I was ready to jump in those seats and take a nap.
Looking forward to seeing how the overall thing comes together.

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

proditor

John, I have to agree with the crowd here.  The guy on ARC made some amazing seats, headsets, etc.  But I look at the seats you made and they look real.  From this planet, sat in by a guy with a wicked hangover and the next morning toots - on many occasions, down to earth real.

And I can't tell that your harnesses aren't aftermarket high expense jobbies, they look perfect to me.

John Howling Mouse

Thanks, Guys!  I like the general look of my crewseats but, man, after seeing Alessandro's------you know: yikes!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

retro_seventies

building it "brand new" and showroom squeaky is one thing, scratchbuilding from nothing and THEN making it look knackered takes double skills!
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Captain Canada

This only proves what Mrs. Hitler has known all along...the man's completely insane !

:P

Great stuff, Baz !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

BlackOps

Oh C'mon! JHM your seats totally kick butt! Personally I like yours a heck of a lot better...Knowing that no matter what nobody is going to be able to duplicate what you have created.

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Sentinel Chicken

That wouldn't be a very comfortable seat if it kicked your butt, would it?

Okay, shutting up now......... :dum:  

BlackOps

I doubt real helo seats are built for comfort  :P

Jeff G.

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

nev

I've read that pilot seats are deliberately made uncomfortable to reduce the chances of the occupant falling asleep!  ^_^   Mind it was a very tall Phantom pilot who wrote that...
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

K5054NZ

Progress. Pretty please. Or else I'll get Lana to bite you.

Matt_S

My sentiments exactly. ;)

Matt B)