Kamov Ka-239 "Haggard"

Started by John Howling Mouse, July 23, 2005, 08:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

Quote:lol:  Now that is good advice! I have been thinking about building a down and dirty quickie just so I can work on something and feel like I finished one.

I don't know if Barrycould build one staight out of the box with no frills without breaking into a cold sweat ;)

Jeff G.
That is exactly why I am working on my Firehog. I just started it in Jan. and I'm 99% done. It is refreshing to bang one out in less that 6 months( hopefully I finish before then. :lol: )
   Eddie
Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

I have actually had to resort to a step-by-step spreadsheet to plan out how I'm going to finish this thing.
Spreadsheet :blink: OK Barry this is taking AMS to a new and dangerous level.
At some point in the next six months I think it best for the health of you and those around you, that you build an Airfix or Matchbox kit, with no scratchbuilding , and painted with rattle cans.
I tried that when we did your "one week build" and was going great with two Matchbox Phantoms until I hit the putty-sand-repeat phase.

I'm thinking that a nice little Hasegawa kit requiring no seam-filling might be the ticket.

If I can keep from the cold sweats and night terrors of not modifying it into a T-tail!

:D  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

John Howling Mouse

I'll be working on our plant turnaround for the next 55 days but thought I'd upload at least some semblance of so-called "progress" anyhow.

Instrument panels are done, done, done.

Just waiting for a pair of UGly helo's to put them in...

Eddie M.

It looks like those hi mag glasses work well for you. Great detail.
   Eddie
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Holy horsesh*t !  Those are incredible!   Great level of detail.

Brian da Basher

Baz, as always, your work never ceases to amaze me. Those instrument panels are completely mind-boggling.

Brian da Basher

Eddie M.

Has anyone seen a couple of ugly helos around here? ;)  :lol:  Okay, this is the last one I'll dig up, but I sure love to see this one updated. After your Spitfire speed builds, I'm sure you're well rested and re-energized with fresh enthusiasm.
YEEHAW!
   Eddie
Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Oh man, you WOULD remind me about this, wouldn't you?
Okay, off to the dungeon-basement I go...   ^_^  

Matt_S

Eddie M.

QuoteFinished yet? ;)

Matt B)
^_^  ;)  :)  
Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

I chickened out.  Will save it for The Phoenix Build, I suppose...if it ever gets sanctioned.   :unsure:

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/forum//index...showtopic=11645

Matt_S

Supertom

Has it really been a year since he's been working on it?  Holy cow!
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Matt_S

Judging from his last post, JHM is still in the process of moving into his new house.

Matt B)  

Supertom

My take on this?  Mrs Hitler finally got a good look at how many "stupid models" he had, and took matters into her own hands.  She's now selling them as she so threatened so many years ago  :lol:  
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"