Main Menu

shelf pt.II

Started by Captain Canada, July 31, 2005, 10:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

a wee bit more crowded these days.........

the majority of my half-starts are all rubbermaided up. In the middle are all my RCN in the Malvinas birds, which has been one of my favourite projects. Also quite fond of the 'Thundershark' apache. SuperLanc below.........

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

A bit better pic for Anthony the Phantom freak........

You're not alone, Anthony !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

some of the stash. Alot of these are double and triple boxed, especially the Hobbycrap Canadian stuff. When the Giant Tiger discount store had them for $5 each, I couldn't resist !

I've also filled a cardboard box and a rubbermaid with boxes and all the resin and vac stuff, plus about 5 more rubbermaids with all the half starts.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

Yes, one more view of the C-82(?) still not much featured. Couldn't you make her a star? :(  :) I may send a ladder... :unsure:  
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Am I old enough to know what a "Rubbermaid" is ?

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Hi Tophe,

That's a 'real' Boxcar, long term project in RCAF colours. I finally got the Leading Edge decals for it, but can't decide to do it the old all-silver way, or add the red........

Thanks for asking !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Plastic container, Chris !

Although I've oft wondered about it's origins, as per the Guns n' Roses tune -

" tied up, tied down, up against the wall. Be my rubbermaid baby, and we can do it all "

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

Gods Toad san, that is IMPRESSIVE!!!!. Makes me wanna take a little trip over bearing gifts of seriously good beer from the localish brewery (Hogsback Brewery for any who know it) to raid yer stash.

Anyway, to an important subject - BEER, I was given thei stuff from the Hogsback by my dad who wasn't going to drink it. HOLY CRAP!!! This stuff is gorgeous!!! so far I've drank two bottles of the stuff both at 7.5% ABV. It's a bit heavy but a nice ale with a damm good tast to it. I've one bottle left called A over T that is a whopping 9% ABV that'll get drunk tonight while I'm finishing off decalling my Finish MiG 29.

Oh, sorry for the thread hi-jack
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Ollie

Awesome Toad!

Gotta love those Phantoms, eh!

:wub:  

cthulhu77

QuoteAm I old enough to know what a "Rubbermaid" is ?

Chris
from the early days...latex rubber gloves came out to save the houseladie's hands (rubber- maid)...

and yep, that is good beer from what I have heard...yumm !

That is one heck of a stash...sent that pic to my wife so she doesn't think that I am the only insane one around !!!
   Good looking collection of models...beats mine by a country mile, for sure !!!

better get building, greg

Spey_Phantom

geezz, thats alot off boxes, it must have cost you a fortune  :blink:  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Aircav

Whats the bike second down on the right?, nice stash BTW Toad  ;)  :D  :D  :D  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

anthonyp

PHANTOMS RULE!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Cap'n, but I need detailed pics of each one individually so I can make detailed replicas, specifically, the two grey ones in the middle and the RCN one on the end  :wub:  :wub:
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Patrick H

awesome stuff Captain. I see you started to fill up the top left shelf  :lol:
Nice stash also, looks like you've got lots of work to do there.

:cheers:

Patrick
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

John Howling Mouse

Heh, heh, heh: glad to see you keeping Hobbycraft in business!

;)

So, do you spend a few hours once a week dusting the built babies or what?

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.