Heinkel He-362

Started by Tophe, August 04, 2005, 11:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon

QuoteWell, you were very right in another way also: without painting all again, a change is possible in markings. See the result below: the Japanese aggressive gunfull J2M-3 has turned into the quiet gunless RAF Jack Mk.3... :D
You could also find appropriate sized numbers in some other color than red and place it in the hinomaru's.  Then it could be a racer!
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

Tophe

I had another problem (than military colours) with my 1/32 old models: not room enough... When I was a child, they were hanging from the ceiling, with just the side below that can be seen, that was not very nice. Then they were in cardboard boxes in the cellar, for 20 years, then I took them out and put them on the shelves, but they were so big... too big.
My dear wife invented the solution - see now the great result, as presented everyday, with so much room for these birds to breath easily (left)... While... they are hanging on the wall and to see them like that, you must turn your head a little (normal view on the right, with flat-white ceiling above, blue walls, glossing-white door, wood piece of furniture)...

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

And here is the other wall: featuring the 1/32 swastika-less gun-less Bf 109 mentioned in this topic, the 1/125 Heller Boeing 747 (with a scale coherence in our what-if modeller tradition... :D ), a 1/32 Spitfire 1 going out of a cloud/curtain, an art with the EE Lightning bought in York/Elvington Museum, the top of the workbench with the Bv141F-4 (not finished yesterday), and the side of new shelves.
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]