Lockheed Starfighter F.Mk2

Started by AeroplaneDriver, August 19, 2005, 08:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rat

"But your Honour, she was carrying a weapon! it was a long heavy wooden stick, with a vicious hook on the end of it. I thought she was going to smash my window and use the hook to swipe my nadgers!"

Tell her to get as much as she can. I'm not one for lawsuits over grass length or petty insults, but such lame-brained idiocy needs to be heavily punished. If this was 40,000 years ago a cave bear would have taken care of people who were too dim to see what was in front of them.

And you've just got to love Starfighters, anywhere, anyhow, anytime!  :wub:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

lancer

I hope your wife recovers soon and I seriously hope that that pillick get hammered hard!!
Your F104 and backstory are great. And, as much as I hate to admit it, it looks good in RAF colours. Damm good jog matey.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Dork the kit slayer

Best wishes for 'er in doors...get well soon.

Great 104....liked the story to.
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Hope Mrs AeroplaneDriver is OK, soon. Our best thoughts with her and you.

Ian & Caroline
BTW - Starfighter is great too. Have you been reading my mind ?

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Damian2

Like all the other reprobates here I too wish your wife a speedy recovery and get him for all he's worth!!

And thats one nice F-104 there mate!

-Damian
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

AeroplaneDriver

Thanks for all the thoughts about my wife guys.  She is still in a lot of pain, but her surgeon saw her monday and doesnt think the accident did any permanent damage.

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Gary

Wow... in both cases.

While the model is fantastic the story about your wife is totally insane. If it wern't so nuts I might not believe it.

One thing though dude, stop with the "my lovely wife" stuff eh. Every now and then one of our wives looks at the screen and that careing for her stuff will get the rest of us in trouble.

Mind you, these days if someone ran over my wife I'm sure the cops would first be checking my bank account to see if I've been paying anyone.

Hope your lovely wife mends soon. I'm not so much concerned with her pain and suffering, I just wanna see more of your lovely workmanship. (ok, in reality, it's both)
Getting back into modeling

BlackOps

I can't believe you fell for this scam....the wife pays someone to tap her in front of you so she can extend her vacation....very clever!  

Seriously, that completely sucks! Hope she recovers quick.

Your jet powered hypodermic needle is also very nice, Starfighter's completely rock!

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Davey B

Lookin' good mate -- much as I hate that bleedin' pub dart it looks good in RAF roundels  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Captain Canada

Love finding stuff I missed from that black hole I fell into a few times.....05/06 and again around 08/09 I think. Work will do that to you !

What a lovely build. Looks so right in these colours and markings. I wonder if an AAR probe coming out from under the wing would look pretty cool as well.

Where is old Nick these days ? Miss his personality and skills around here.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

RAF Starfighters are just so logical.  ;D

My first ever Whiff was one back in 1972, courtesy of M'box making an F-104 kit which you'd NEVER use to build an F-104 from!

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

Oh yeah that's perfect ! Love the camo on it, and the way the nose is painted. Nice weapons load and the hump is pretty cool as well !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

And a scratched refuelling probe, too!  :thumbsup: That radar warning things (?) on top of the fin looks interesting, too. Nice build! But IMHO the Academy Starfighter is even worse.  ;)

McColm

I hope makes a speedy recovery, lovely build.