Saying goodbye

Started by Joe C-P, September 02, 2005, 11:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C-P

It was fun, but I guess this group build has gone by the wayside. Someday I'll build the Revell Graf Zeppelin as the Soviet carrier Lenin, but not for a while.

I enjoyed replicating your aircraft in miniature; it was quite a challenge, but that's what made it fun.

JoeP
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Captain Canada

Where's my wee Colt on Float ?

C'mon...you know you can do it !

:P

Thanks for the good times, Joe. Lots of great looking birds to enjoy there, to be sure. In both big and small scales !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Supertom

Yeah, you're right.  Looks like this one's done.  I'll start archiving all the articles and photos and prep up a "Soviet Naval Aviation Special" or something.  Too bad I couldn't finish my Mig-25K.
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

lancer

Ahhh sod it!!. I 've still got a list to build, I only needed the naval aviation banners....Oh well. I'm still gonna build them!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Joe C-P

QuoteWhere's my wee Colt on Float ?

C'mon...you know you can do it !
Ah yes, the last challenge.  :rolleyes:  I'll buckle down and do it to round out the group build.  :dum:

And I do have MiG-25s, Supertom!  ;)

Thank you!  :cheers:  
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Gary

That's because he's heard about the Halifax Shipyards new project, the stealth carrier.
Want more info? Haaa Haa, the West wins again!
Getting back into modeling

Shasper

As Gen. Vespernoliavich was fond of saying "Tovaritches, where's your spirit?", but it is time to let this one go. Out of 6 projects conceived by the Vepr OKB (Which I'm the chief designer), 1 was scrapped (L-29K), 3 built (MiG-28, -28UB, but I guess they didnt count  -_-)(Su-22KM) and 1 never left the drawing board (Yak-39, the CV Yak-38). I must say it was a good run Comrads, we must revisit here again someday in one form or another, the Motherland's counting on it!

Sergei el-Vepr
Chief Designer, Vepr OKB
Kazakstan
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

anthonyp

COMRADES!!!

Is NOT glorious day in Rodina.  Such a fine, collected display of Mother Russia's superior technology has enriched us all.  We have shown the decadent West that they do not control the seas, nor the skies above them.

Should the title of this thread not be "Das vidana, tovarish!"?  Such plain speak in the title will surely get you one last trip to the gulags, should the KGB not still be chasing down those CIA psychics that keep stealing our aircraft ideas before we have them.

Comrades, this GLORIOUS group build sails into history!  It was my proud duty to equip the Red Banner Fleets with planes to strike fear into the lazy West.

Once more, comrades, let us join in the song of our Motherland!!

(Soviet National anthem begins to play in the background)

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!!

ZA RODINA!!

Comrade Captain Anatoly Josef Pakizorich, Naval Aviation Bureau
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Shasper

Zats the spirit Tovaritch Anatoly!

ZA RODINA!

Gen. designer Sergei el Vepr  B)  
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Spey_Phantom

Comrade Geoff is right, although this tread is as good as empty now and the build stopped, we can easely fill this topic up agian.

my friends, post you ships, planes and helo's and together we shall rise again and smite are western enemies.

ps: i know i never been part off the build but i also had several goos ideas for soviet naval planes  B)
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.