HS 125 Sea Dominie

Started by Captain Canada, September 10, 2005, 10:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

You all are busting too much !!!  On a hot day here, if you drank a stout, you would fall down in a minute !  So, in the hot months, yep, I do actually drink nearbeer (one of the lights)...and look forward to the times when I can have a pint of Harp without getting loaded.
  'sides..girls like that thin stuff.  Fine by me !

The Rat

Lookin' great Toad! Nothing like modeling outdoors eh? Right now I've got the Sopwith Bactrian out on the picnic table, heading up to do some more painting and glueing and puttying and carving and sunning!  B)
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Captain Canada

Alright ! Enough about the beer ! How many times I gotta tell you that it's not mine ! It's the girls beer......it's only 2 points for a light when you're on weight watchers, as opposed to three for a regular beer.

My Canadian is being kept nice and cold in the slip cover there.......Mmmmm...and I'm barely even hung over !

Thanks for the comments. I'm glad I did finally go buy it. I'll try and do up a few of the mods and get the final pics up sometime this week.

Cheers !

PS Hobbes-I won the fight last night !

:P  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

Great little kit there Toddster  :wub:

And I won't rag you about actually finishing kit, given my poor performance lately

But dude, whats with the open fire with all those solvents you're modelling with!?!  :o  :o  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

John Howling Mouse

Solvents and fire----can you tell his work involves the oil-patch?
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

BlackOps

looks great,  I have recently discovered I like anything with folding wings  :D

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

lancer

Lovely looking little Domine there Toad,  Love the concept, and a 10 hour build... STUNNING!!.  As for the beer, I'll stick to the czech stuff Mmmmmmm :wub:  :wub: . Although, I had some from the Hogs back brewery a shret while ago which blew the top of my head off. Goooood stuff.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

SimonR

That's pretty cool for a 10 hour build. Interestingly, the Dominie was a kit that Airfix never wanted to make. They had to do it to as part of a deal with Hawker in order to get access to accurate Harrier drawing.
Simon

This is the curse of speed;  I have been a slave to it all my life. On my gravestone they will carve 'It never got fast enough for me'.
Hunter S. Thompson

McColm

Just won the same kit on eBay and had the same idea. Might work in the AEW role.
Great build :bow:

Captain Canada

Ya that would look great with a radome under it !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Captain Canada

Or over it lol

Nice one. Thanks for sharing that here !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

Holy Thread Revival Batman!
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr