Mil Hind in Show colours

Started by cthulhu77, October 25, 2005, 06:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retro_seventies

Quoteon the nest!

awwwwwwwww man, i just sprayed coffee on my monitor.... :lol:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Radish

Looking great.
I've a part-built Hind.....to be either finnish or Latvian special Forces....WW2 style :lol:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

lancer

QuoteLooking great.
I've a part-built Hind.....to be either finnish or Latvian special Forces....WW2 style :lol:
Thought you were goin gto make that Hind of yous in Finnish pre war markings...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

John Howling Mouse

Well, there is absolutely no way for me to comment on this without coming across as some kind of drooling, brown-nosing sycophant...

OH MY GOD!!

YOU CANT' BE SERIOUS THAT YOU'RE NOT ONLY ATTEMPTING TO PULL THIS SCHEME OFF BUT ACTUALLY SUCCEEDING THIS WELL...OH MY GOD, YOU ARE MY FREAKING HERO!!!!
[/size]
    :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

(Oops, sorry.  That last bit couldn't be contained any longer.  You had me at the first interior pic, even!)
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

cthulhu77

LOL...great, now I've got beer on the keyboard!  

Seriously, it is falling together well...on the fourth layer of putty on the wings, which do NOT fit together as well as everything else :

cthulhu77

Radish

Right Lancer, either Finnish or Latvian, but WW2 style with Swastikas. Latvia had red verticle Swastikas.
Black/Green camo with yellow theatre markings. :wub:

Found my old Fw-190 and Bf-109 wings too for the replacement wings if I want 'em :wub:  

lancer

QuoteRight Lancer, either Finnish or Latvian, but WW2 style with Swastikas. Latvia had red verticle Swastikas.
Black/Green camo with yellow theatre markings. :wub:

Found my old Fw-190 and Bf-109 wings too for the replacement wings if I want 'em :wub:
I can't wait to see this one mate....
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Radish

won't be done for SMW, but will for Bolton Show :D  

cthulhu77

even though the hot brick isn't on the show aircraft, the stage for it is, so I made one out of balsa, and puttied it in place...the sanding goes on!

John Howling Mouse

Quoteeven though the hot brick isn't on the show aircraft, the stage for it is, so I made one out of balsa, and puttied it in place...the sanding goes on!
"Hot brick"?

Please define.  

elmayerle

Quoteeven though the hot brick isn't on the show aircraft, the stage for it is, so I made one out of balsa, and puttied it in place...the sanding goes on!
"Hot brick"?

Please define.
IRCM to protect the engine exhausts.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

John Howling Mouse

"Hot brick"?

Please define.
IRCM to protect the engine exhausts.
"IRCM"?

Infra Red Counter Measure?

elmayerle

Yep, that's what it is.  *wry grin* Sorry, it's a term that's rather commonplace for me.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

cthulhu77

Put on the disk for the brick, seperated the rocket launchers from the pylons (ohh...what a pain in the donkey that was), and drew out the remaining large feathers: