Mil Hind in Show colours

Started by cthulhu77, October 25, 2005, 06:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

man, the anticipation of how awesome this is going to turn out is killing me!
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

cthulhu77

Thanks...hopefully, tomorrow I will be able to start the painting...(but can you imagine how pissed I will be if I "f" it up ????)  

cthulhu77

It's been a while.  Had a ton of work to complete (holiday season will do that to you..."can this be finished by thanksgiving? my parents are coming in..." etc)
 So, the first of the dark washes is on...a full day of painting is coming on :

noxioux

Lookin' good.  Do your eyes and fingers hurt yet?

cthulhu77

QuoteLookin' good.  Do your eyes and fingers hurt yet?
LOL...tomorrow, even my wife knows to leave me alone !!!  I am NOT putting in my contacts, will be relying on the goggles, some cold beer, and a lot of musica and the military channel to get me through a lot of painting...hopefully, I will be able to get at least the front/top panel done...

cthulhu77

Well, at this rate, I should be done, oh, around...next year sometime.

Ollie

cthulhu77

Getting it down to a science now...am going to go have a drink with the missus, and start fresh again tomorrow !

Eddie M.

That is absolutely amazing B) . Can I hire you out for some custom paint work? ;)  :)
    Eddie
Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Wow!  You're one of those rare guys who could also pull off the hand-painted Romulan warbird look as well.

"No decals required"  could be your avatar's catchphrase.

Very impressive work and diligence!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Sisko

Holy crap that is good!!!!!!

Man you must have the patience of a saint
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

rallymodeller

OMG!

Best.

Paint Job.

EVER!!!!

Wow, wow, WOW.
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

BlackOps

DANG!   you ain't done with that yet!  :dum:

Lookin' really good, can't wait to see this finished :)

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

The Rat

I'm afraid to go to bed tonight in case I have my first wet dream in about 30 years.  :wacko:

The word 'awesome' doesn't do your job justice...  :cheers:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.