Mil Hind in Show colours

Started by cthulhu77, October 25, 2005, 06:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

Absolutely fantastic. Best paint work I have ever seen.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

cthulhu77

Jeez, thanks all !!! Found out last night (she waited until I had a few pints in me...smart woman) that we are going to visit her parenal units today...so, will probably not be able to put much paint down, sigh...ah well.  Will post as soon as something looks different on the bird !!
        Happy modeling,
             greg(taking a six pack with me to the inlaws)

nev

:o

A 6 pack of White Zinfandel?
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Patrick H

Bowing his head in front of the great master of handpainting.
Absolutely marvelous job

:cheers:

Patrick
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

retro_seventies

aaaaaaaaah greg....

"..."  <- speechless mate.  :wub:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Brian da Basher

That is simply amazing paintwork there cthulhul! Just knocks my socks off! I can't wait to see more pics of your incredible artwork on this one.

Brian da Basher

cthulhu77

Not much time to work for the last week...everyone wants all of their commission stuff prior to the hols, but did get a chance for some more feathering:
 (thanks for all the kind words, too !!!)

Julhelm

On the bench:

Post-apocalyptic Beaufighter

The Rat

QuoteHoly poo-poo...
Yeah, what he said...
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Gary

Oh big deal. Now if he can do an airforce grey, then I'd be impressed!
&lt;_&lt;

:huh:

;)

:P  :lol:  :P  :lol:

Cripes almighty, I can't even sort out how to do a nice job with a simple grey scheme and then someone goes and pulls off a daVinchie like this! I am totally lost for words.  
Getting back into modeling

Tophe

QuoteHoly poo-poo...
Yeah, what he said...
With my very unperfect English, I try to understand: am I loving poo-poo? :(  :huh:  :wub:  ;)  
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Brian da Basher

Wow the work of a true master of the craft there! Simply incredible!

Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

Quoteand then someone goes and pulls off a daVinchie like this! I am totally lost for words.
Yes, MODERATORS, please effect the following change when you get the chance:

cthulhu77's avatar motto should read:

"Styrene Davinci"

Unless, of course, he would prefer "Styrene Michelangelo"

;)
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

John Howling Mouse

QuoteHoly poo-poo...
Yeah, what he said...
With my very unperfect English, I try to understand: am I loving poo-poo? :(  :huh:  :wub:  ;)
"Holy Sh*t"
An expression of anything from near-disbelief to complete and total disbelief.

Can actually be a compliment, as in:

"Holy Sh*t, I can't believe how freakin' fantastic cthulhu77's painting skills are!"

Or, can be a career-limiting move, as in:

"Holy Sh*t, Boss, I can't believe how freakin' retarded your last idea was."

:P  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

cthulhu77

Damnit...I get home, check on the forums, and ONCE AGAIN laugh hard enough to spray beer on the keyboard...

Seriously, glad you all think it is coming out ok...in spite of the painting, it is actually rather fun to work on.

g