Started by Sisko, November 06, 2005, 02:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sisko

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Sisko

John Howling Mouse

Absolutely stunning!

Staggers the mind to picture something like this next to all the "ordinary" subjects at most meets.  Wonderful piece of work.  I'm still lusting after that airbrushing!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

NARSES2

Terrific model Sisko

Did you know there was a British project that was very similar in outline ? The Bolton Paul P.100

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

lancer

Another beautiful job Sisko.  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

mungo1974

thats looks great  Sisko.

what colours did you use for the camo?

Brian da Basher

Excellent work there Sisko! I'm not usually fond of Luft stuff but that build is enough for me to think about getting a couple of cheap Doras and seeing what madness ensues! Thanks for sharing your very skillful work with us.

Brian da Basher

mungo1974

QuoteExcellent work there Sisko! I'm not usually fond of Luft stuff but that build is enough for me to think about getting a couple of cheap Doras and seeing what madness ensues! Thanks for sharing your very skillful work with us.

Brian da Basher
my thoughts exactly!
maybe a Focke Wulf Ta152C in a 1945.5 scheme in markings for JG.6.

cheers,
         Gary eyeing up the 1/48 Fusion resin Ta152C in the stash

Sisko

Thanks boys

I am not sure of the RLM colours because I am out on the road again and I can't go out the shed and check.

When I get back in next week I will let you know.

K5054NZ

:o  :o
:wub:
What else can I say? Well done sisko! Just imagine a rutan homebuilt like that...i'd be on my way to the bank right now...