Mirage 4000 N

Started by PolluxDeltaSeven, November 06, 2005, 08:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

Sisko, you might want to check out my ongoing RAAF Mirage 4000...  ;)  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Ollie

Don't be sorry Pollux, je te tirais la pipe.

Just be safe out there in France, and if in danger, call a white Peugeot 406 taxi, Daniel'll get you out of trouble in no time (he'll have to finish his sandwich first though...)!

;)  :P  :D

:cheers:  :tank:  

PolluxDeltaSeven

Hello Sisko!!
I also think that a Mirage 4000 instead of the Hornet was a better choice for RAAF, because of the range and the payload of the aircraft...

That's why I draw a RAAF Mirage 4000 a month ago: here!

The drawing isn't clean enough and I think I will "refit" in the next weeks...
And I will probably done other RAAF Mirage (maybe one with Nev's camo, if he's ok?)

QuoteJust be safe out there in France, and if in danger, call a white Peugeot 406 taxi, Daniel'll get you out of trouble in no time (he'll have to finish his sandwich first though...)!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
"laissez mes armées être les rochers et les arbres et les oiseaux dans le ciel"
-Charlemagne-

Coming Soon in Alternate History:
-Battlefleet Galactica
-Republic of Libertalia: a modern Pirate Story

proditor

Man those are nice!  I'm really torn as to which I like better as they both just look so right!

Archibald

Who talked about putting a F-15 canopy on a 4000??!!! that's EXACTLY what I made for my model (many thanks to Heller, who send the spares for FREE!!!). I didn't know the anigram model, so I made one by myself, using spares of various models... :tornado:  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

lancer

QuoteWho talked about putting a F-15 canopy on a 4000??!!! that's EXACTLY what I made for my model (many thanks to Heller, who send the spares for FREE!!!). I didn't know the anigram model, so I made one by myself, using spares of various models... :tornado:
Pictures Archie, we demand to see PICTURES... there I got it in before Zac could :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

PolluxDeltaSeven

Yes! We want pictures!! :wub:  
"laissez mes armées être les rochers et les arbres et les oiseaux dans le ciel"
-Charlemagne-

Coming Soon in Alternate History:
-Battlefleet Galactica
-Republic of Libertalia: a modern Pirate Story

K5054NZ

Lancer, I don't mind that you got here first, but PICTURES NOW ARCH! NOW!

lancer

QuoteLancer, I don't mind that you got here first, but PICTURES NOW ARCH! NOW!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die