B-17/ KC-135 hybrid

Started by Eddie M., November 08, 2005, 05:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

Thank you everyone. Your kindness means a great deal to me. B)
I've been busy for the past 36 hours(less sleep :rolleyes: ) reformatting my computer. Not by choice either! :angry: Oh, well, at least it's clean now. :) I hope to show some work on the props today.
     Eddie  
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Here's a sneek peak at what the props look like before paint. I think the extensions will do nicely. :)
   Eddie
Look behind you!

K5054NZ

Great stuff Eddie! BTW spotted your EB-52 beyond...I'm halfway through "Flight of the Old Dog" on my way through all of the Dale Brown books. Can I pleeeeeease see more pics of it?

Eddie M.

QuoteGreat stuff Eddie! BTW spotted your EB-52 beyond...I'm halfway through "Flight of the Old Dog" on my way through all of the Dale Brown books. Can I pleeeeeease see more pics of it?
Yuor wish is my command. By the way, I saw part of Madagascar with the penguins. I need to see the whole thing, but they are funny! :)
Here's the link to the whole build.
   Eddie
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/forum//index...topic=7316&st=0
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Here's the ugly side of modeling. I have taken the advice of the those of you who suggested auto putty. I'm doing small portions at a time so I don't leave any huge holes. Also the G.gun is painted and dry brushed. :)
    Eddie

Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Get OUTTA here with that gatling gun!!!  Unreal, Eddie!!

:wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Brian da Basher

I think the red auto putty compliments the green plastic very nicely. Definitely one of the most interesting camo schemes I've seen so far this year.  ;)

That gat rocks! Excellent progress...I can hardly wait to see more!

Brian da Basher

Captain Canada

Lookin' good !

:wub:

The gun is superb.....beauty paint, looks like real steel !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

Eddie, that beastie is coming along swingingly. don't bother painting her, just leave her putty red and green. She'll look like a beaten up old veteran!! The Gat is too damm good for words, Yer build of it was so simple but the end result is magnificent!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

K5054NZ

*drooling sound*

BRING ON THE DREAMSTAR!!!

Eddie M.

Thank you one and all for the good words about the gun. I'm happy with it myself. :) Also, thank y'all for the heads up about the bondo red. I kinda like using the white first then the red to fill in spots I missed. It has a nice contrast..
    Eddie
Look behind you!

Sisko

Lookin good Eddie!!!

Any idea on what sort of scheme you are going to paint it yet?

Or is that to far in the future.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Eddie M.

To be honest, I had thought of using a NMF, but I'm starting to have my doubts about how smooth I can get this bad bitch. ;) I may have to go with a camo scheme. By the way, would someone tell me what a SEA camo is? I'm sure I've seen it, but don't know the name of it. Thanks.
   Eddie
Look behind you!

Sisko

To do natural metal finish spray gloss black first. That is what I do, this should give you an indication of how good it is going to look.

works for me.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

K5054NZ

YOU DON'T KNOW SEA? :o  :o

Ahhhh.....there you go! ^_^