B-17/ KC-135 hybrid

Started by Eddie M., November 08, 2005, 05:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

At second glance, I decided that the props weren't big enough. So rather than go to the trouble of doing it myself again, I ordered some in the mail. The first one was delivered today.
     Eddie

:lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Look behind you!

GTX

Eddie,

I may be wrong (and often am), but I think you may need to look at adding some weight in the tail once you attach those props.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

BlackOps

:lol: ya had me goin there for a second! I'm going to agree with Greg, some sort of counterweight is going to be necessary.

Jeff G.  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

gooberliberation

QuoteAt second glance, I decided that the props weren't big enough. So rather than go to the trouble of doing it myself again, I ordered some in the mail. The first one was delivered today.
     Eddie
:lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Woah, its not 1/48 afterall... its a 48/1 model! Now im even more impressed! :blink:  
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

philp

See Eddie, told you it was looking good.  Now get er done.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Brian da Basher

Woah you're gonna need a bigger bench to get this one done, Eddie!

I just hope the shipping was free...

Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

Yeah, let's see one of your cats try to mess with THIS model when it's done!

;)  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

QuoteSee Eddie, told you it was looking good.  Now get er done.
Thanks Philip B) that's what I need, a bit of a kick start. ;) I got the 20mm Galting gun, cowlings and cockpit on tonight. The props are on for a dry run to seehow they look. It's finally starting to look like an airplane. :)
    Eddie

Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Man Eddie this one just keeps getting better and better! That gat is one of the most fearsome tail guns I've ever seen! I really like your work on the wing roots. This looks so right it makes you wonder why they never built it in the real world! Absolutely fantastic, Eddie! I can't wait to see her all painted up!

Brian da Basher

proditor

In the immortal words of the guy in the new VW commercials, you just dropped it like it's hot!  That is amazing Eddie!  

cthulhu77

*jaw hitting floor*

Wow. Seriously, Wow.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Sprechenloss !  :o

I H-G
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

SimonR

Great stuff, Eddie! You continue to set the standard...
Simon

This is the curse of speed;  I have been a slave to it all my life. On my gravestone they will carve 'It never got fast enough for me'.
Hunter S. Thompson

John Howling Mouse

One of my favorite little joys on this board is checking out the "last read post" in any given model-in-progress thread...

Reading a series of comments written in sheer awe and genuine admiration...

Then back-tracking to the latest uploaded photo to see for myself what all the excitement was about.

And, if it's an "Eddie" thread, I'm never disappointed.

Those 'in-flight' shots are inspiring, Eddie!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

Thank you everyone. B)  I am humbled. -_-
    Eddie

Look behind you!