B-17/ KC-135 hybrid

Started by Eddie M., November 08, 2005, 05:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

Sentinel Chicken

"Well, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones. You sure you got today's codes?"

Eddie M.

I knew you guys would remember the movie. ;)  :lol:

The last installment for today. Scratch built bomb bay doors. My fingers are about to fall off from all the cutting, chopping and gluing today :P  ^_^
    Eddie

Look behind you!

BlackOps

Why don't you get your pit full of sharks with frickin' laserbeams to cut those out for you?   :P

Well your certainly a glutton for punishment...looks great!

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Brian da Basher

Magnifico Senor Eddie! I am beyond impressed sir! That anti-glare panel really makes this bird come alive! I can't wait to see it with full markings.

Brian da Basher

Jeffry Fontaine

Dr. Fremdenlieber is without a doubt one of my favorite films of all time and one that is worth watching often.  

But I still think this beast would look better with USN patrol squadron markings on it with that fancy gray camouflage.    
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

John Howling Mouse

QuoteThe last installment for today. Scratch built bomb bay doors. My fingers are about to fall off from all the cutting, chopping and gluing today :P  ^_^
    Eddie
Yep, takes sooooo long sometimes to pull off something that would have been a snip/paint/glue couple of minutes on an off-the-shelf kit.

Music from KISS will keep you going, Eddie!

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

These are just for kix pix to document the work done over this weekend. It's starting to shape up. :)
   Eddie

Look behind you!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

(Squeals of delight)

Worth ALL the hard, hard work Eddie - you're in the final straight-away now and it looks fantastic.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Eddie M.

QuoteDo believe he needs a cowboy hat, eh?   ^_^
Which is exactly what I want to do. Do any of you fine folks happen to know where a good still shot of that famous bomb ride might be? I feel a little voice telling me I need to do this........... :ph34r:  ;)
    Eddie
Look behind you!

Sentinel Chicken

"What's cooking on the threat board, Fred?"

Shasper

LOL ROTFLMAO!

I saw the end of that movie lastnite while working on projects.

Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Eddie M.

I got to go to the hobby shop today and made a command decision about what is going on this bird. I found this Korea B-29 with nose art that works for me as the main scheme. There's going to be a bit of color added later, thx to JHM. ;)  B)

Also picked up these others for future projects.
    Eddie

Look behind you!

gooberliberation

DragonLady? that is going to be sweeeeet
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

K5054NZ

What scale are the P-40 decals? If, by any chance they're 1:72 AND you won't be using them, please keep me in mind for the Taiwanese set!

The suspense is building! C'mon Eddie, you're doing so well, you can do it!