B-17/ KC-135 hybrid

Started by Eddie M., November 08, 2005, 05:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

QuoteWhat scale are the P-40 decals? If, by any chance they're 1:72 AND you won't be using them, please keep me in mind for the Taiwanese set!

The suspense is building! C'mon Eddie, you're doing so well, you can do it!
Sorry Zac, they're 1/48. A couple of small items installed tonight, plus some pix of it up on it's legs. I got a little inspiration for the markings on the weapon from the screen shot provided by Sentinal Chicken ^_^
     Eddie

Look behind you!

datguy

Eddie,

The anhedral on the wings looks so right.  I said this long ago in the thread, but I have to repeat myself.  I see so much B-47 in this bash that it just could have (should have) been real.  

DG

lancer

I've said it before and I'll say it again Eddie, this build has been amazing. This swept winged wonder you have created is a marvel.  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

K5054NZ

Really does put the "marvel" into "marvellous". Eddie, you have amazed and stunned as all with this magnificent bird. When I eventually get to the States and the Great White North, I demand entry to see this model! Heck, I'll PAY to see it if I have to. Magnificent, utterly magnificent. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

cthulhu77

once again, you've managed to wow us all...that plane is simply fantastic. It should be put in the dictionary under the term "fantastic".
   Wow.

Eddie M.

I thank you again gents! Y'all are too kind. B) One last photo before I finish, a preview if you will.
  Eddie
Look behind you!

Sisko

Man that nose art looks fantastic!

To see where you began and where you have ended up has been an amazing ride.

:D  
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Eddie M.

Here's a pic to help keep you distracted while I work on decals. ;)  Look at the pretty prop tip colors. You are feeling verrrry sleeeepppyyyy......... :ph34r:
   Eddie
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Cool props, great plane, and neat tats too !

Brian da Basher

GREAT nose art and absolutely hypnotic props there Mr Miller! This has gotta be one of my favorite threads on the board!
:wub:
Brian da Basher

Captain Canada

Too bad we don't have sound to hear all the noises Eddie was making while spinning that prop !

Looking good, Bro !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Sisko

Nice propssssss :zzz:  
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

John Howling Mouse

Time to make another appointment with my shrink as I'm pretty sure it is not a "natural" or healthy thing to fall in love with someone else's model airplane.

Or is it?

:wub:  :wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

Since you guys have been so nice, here another peek. :P JHM donated these as a part of a larger decal sheet. Thanks Man-Ho! B)
  Eddie
Look behind you!

Spey_Phantom

looking good, cant wait to see her in full colors  :wub:  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.